9:48 PM

Of the Stupid Things We Do...

Congratulations to my blog for its... uh, CENTURIETH post!! And to commemorate this very special post, I shall blog about the dumb things we do in school. And to let the world know what a BLAST were having here doing all the stupidest things that people would never have imagined about~!!

This is a post like never before. It highlights and goes in depth of the very rubbish we do in school, and how our madness seems to peak as we grow older. Prepare yourself. And be open minded.

Here goes:

1. The Randomness of a Sushi Maker and a Weirdo

Hui Ying darling was very very cute!! In the next picture, you all WILL see what she's actually standing on. Due to the stress of knowing that our finals for Chemistry is coming out til Chapter 12 (now reduced to 9 chapters, though), I've decided to pursue to role of a sushi maker (should my Char Koay Teow plan fail). The monitor tie serves its true purpose!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On another note: Pn. Ang, our class teacher stated that Angela Goh's year was just as crazy as us, with the monitor doing the same stupid things I do. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I will get more pics from Ming Yen... I had one posed as a Mak Cik... *ahem*

2. The Super Fighter Assistant Monitor

Do notice that she stands very cutely on our Biology experiment apparatus: MILO TINS. It's more than 5 times the size of the actual required container, and Ama and I threw RM3 down the drain poking holes on the Milo tin. WTH.

I like her pose!! It looks freakishly cute!! TOO CUTE!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHHA


(Do notice that we DO study. Look at the heap of papers and books on the table)

3. The Beggar Pose

That's me~!! Once the tie was removed from my head, I somehow came to a realisation about how financially broke I am for the month. It was Ama's idea to beg at the Goddess of Mercy's temple. And so I practiced without even bothering to tie my hair first. My 3rd back up career: BEGGING. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

4. A REAL Beggar
That's the Milo tin that Hui Ying darling was standing on!! Serves its purpose right in our class, you know??!!

5. Random Act of Kindness from An Old Lady to A Beggar

Look how sweet Ama is~!! (though she took back her money later.) I need to work harder on my GAY appeal...

6. Random Act of Kindness (2)

Unusually, Ama is richer than me. That's why they say old people are the richest!!! (Btw, Ama said she's dying tomorrow. She has decided to die tomorrow. All preparations are complete~)

7. Roof tiles Goof

WE NEED TO REPAIR OUR OLD ROOF TILES!! No wonder water bocors everywhere when it rains!! (we ain't removing anything...) GAHAHAHAHAHAA. We just played with it, then put it back. Now it looks better than before~

8. 2 GAJAH BERLAWAN, PELANDUK MATI DI TENGAH-TENGAH.

Look at my fearful expression!! We were fooling around in the Bio lab (in which Ama broke a crucible and nearly gave up on life thinking she had to pay RM35 for the broken porcelain thingy) and our teacher actually said that we were childish. Sure we are!! We're still young!!

9. Gajah sama gajah berlawan, pelanduk mati di tengah-tengah (2)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ain't I cute??!!

10. The Power of the Head Girl

Look at Jze Yuin using her motherly skills to cool down MYen!!

10. Power of the Head Girl (2)


... to no avail because they still fought.

11. A CUTE Human Scale


The both of them trying to be balanced!! A human scale!! With the ruler on their heads!! *faints from excitement*

...

The expression on MYen's face is really silly!! Laughed like mad!! Hui Ying darling on the other hand looked innocently cute~ The best pose was Jze Yuin's that made her look like she had a spineless backbone. GAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. MBS's Ninja Turtle


MYen insisted that she looked like a Ninja turtle with her bag like that and the metre rule in that position. Hahahaha

13. Happy Bday Sheng Zheng.... NOT!


After playing enough tricks in the Bio lab, we decided to go down to SZ's class to yell "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHENG ZHENG (mummy loves you!)!!". Luckily we didn't barge in like the initial plan... BECAUSE SZ was in A6 and we went to A4!! OMG. Lucky lucky.

14. Becks Pole Dancing

Stretch that people!! Bet you can't beat my flexibility. *ahem*

15. Darling No. 0.1 : Violet

Meet my darling, one that far outweighs even Mei Ling... Miss Violet!! I fell in love with... 'it'. I have an insatiable love for cute inanimate objects.

16. Flex those wushu muscles~!!


We gave our best shot in Wushu!! (failed miserably) I still can't touch my feet. BAH.

(Am hoping to go for Wushu drunk one day... might be able to learn Drunken Fist kung fu or something.)

17. Laze it Out, Gay.

Well, that's just a typical scene in school. Sleeping. With my eyes open~

18. Roll the Red Carpet

Woman of tomorrow!! And on those shoulders lie the invisible heavy weight of divorce. HAHAHAHAHA jk! Ama and I were laughing today bout how we lazy bums can't cook, and therefore, becoming the worse housewives to go down in History. The way we treat our husbands would be horrid... and that'll probably make all us weirdos divorcees. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

19. Las Vegas goes to PISA!!


That's us GAMBLING during tuition break. The heart of a true gambler!!

20. Mummy's Undivided Love


Ah Kia~ (son)!! Vern darling~ mummy has not regretted giving birth to you!! My proper upbringing has seen you grow into a fine man with the BEST manners towards Ama~!! But Mi ku shall be Mi ku, cos Or (black) Ku just sounds weird.

All the best to Ama tomorrow!! Must pray for her. :P

All those who missed out on Form 6 has got a lot of regretting to do! Schooling always makes you feel younger. But despite it all, MGS is still the best~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...