8:29 PM

Fatal Frame anyone...?

After sleeping in that one same room I've been sleeping in every night for the past 17 and more years... I came to realise something.

Something strange.

When you off all the lights... a little blue light glows.













.....


For Fatal Frame III fans, don't you think this blue light reminds of the little blue lanterns in the Manor? The ones that act as save points?

And I have one look alike scenario in my house for 17 years and I only noticed it today. I've gotta be blind...

FATAL FRAME ROCKS!! (However, I only played Fatal Frame 3, and I've only got as far as to use Miku for the first time, and I gamed over 3 times just trying to kill that ALREADY dead floating woman ghost - the one clad in white and with streaks of blood everywhere. GAH.)

But it's just the light from a mosquito-attracting, electrifying lamp. Don't know what you call it.

Random, I know. :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's that ???
ahhhhhhh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...