6:56 PM

New class~!!

Guess what?? Our class finally got a real classroom today and it was HORRIBLE. How dare the Principal said that he built that makeshift thingy specially for us??!! It's so tiny and it can hardly fit 10 people. And our class has FIFTEEN gorgeous ladies and ONE HOT GAY (that's me). Erm, sorry... it's 14 gorgoeus ladies, one Thai pondan and one hot gay (that's me).

And yeah, I made no typing error when I typed 'finally got a real classroom'. Our previous class was a janitor's room (or so Yuennie says) :P

In the end we exchanged classes with Upper 6 Science 3... OMG. I mean, it's appropriate that we change since they've got the least number of students in one class!! But then again.. they're gonna hate us more than they already do~ LALALA

I tell you, there's not one day in school that I do not 'pu hui'. SUARA made Ama and I go crazy all over again thanks to stingy-ness. Like I said... whatsoever things are cash here. *groans*

Vinny, Ama and I were walking all over the school today for SUARA looking for an... er.... 'eligible' printer. WTH. Nobody wishes to sponsor 8 pages or colour ink for our BIG BOSS?? I dunno why the big boss is so 'tai kin si' (big shot) actually, but I dunno why he needs to see the thing in colour. So we went to see Pn. Wong, who gave us an impossible task to revive the ed-board colour printer.

So, the three of us ran up all the way to the ed-board room on the third floor after wandering around the whole school looking for a printer to find that...

THE ED-BOARD ROOM WAS LOCKED.

Ama and I were so frustrated that she was banging on the lock stupidly with her fists while kicking on the door (SUARA taught us to menyuarakan KEGANASAN.)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I on the other hand, took off my shoe and started throwing in onto the door

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

While Vinny didn't contribute to the violence. (she was just standing there laughing like the mad woman she is)

I think some students at the 2nd floor saw us doing nonsense.... but who cares~ MBS lower secondary students ought to be.... *insert horror emoticon here* (actually, even I couldn't think of an adjective to describe their unique-ness)

All I noticed about them is that they keep forgetting to zip up their pants.... Forgive me for noticing such nonsense but a gay's gotta be gay when a gay IS gay. Ahem.

Oh~ we were at Nice Day in Prangin picking Sheng Zheng's bday gift (she's having a party this Sat~) and...I noticed the CUTEST soft toy man could ever produce...
These soft toys have numbers on their chests. Does it ring Toto, Magnuam, Horse?? :P (thus, the mind of a gambler in me. BWAHAHAHAHAHA)
541!! Loud and clear ppl, go buy this number!!
I love these pigs....
I kept fondling with this cow's thingys.
BEAUTIFUL IGUANA!!
NICE~!! Looks a lil Happy Tree Friends...
I LOVE THIS MONKEY. I WALKED EVERYWHERE IN THE SHOP WITH IT, TOO BAD I WALKED OUT WITHOUT IT. (I want this as my bday present)
Look how cute that darned Monkey is!!
OMG!!
IGUANA~!!

OMG~!!! *faints due to severe kick in the gay hormones*

Oh and THANKS TO CHEAH YEEM who kept saying my chest is like poh piah pui, Chee Hong surprised me today when he called me 'Hi, Po piah pui!" ARGHHHHHHH!!! My immediate response was, *gasp* and a quick move to hide me chest. Wow, Cheah Yeem darling.

My only son went for pizza today and he didn't even invite his dear mother. :(

Oh, on another note... something stupid happened today. I realised that I got 2nd position in class. WOW~!! And my marks were so dumb: 35 (added marks for Maths~), 67, 67, 69, 87. BWAHAHAHAHAHA signs of a person who didn't study (but expected higher marks). Bad luck, I guess...? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

And what was MORE surprising was that the noisest people in class actually got TOP 5 in class and in FORM.

Hui Ying darling got 1st, me second, Ama third, Ming Yen (lo kung!!) 4th, Juju 5th.

Science 2 rocks, ya know?? (OMG I just sonded like Wakka.)

And what was most surprising was: SCIENCE TWO MANAGED TO GRAB 3 OUT OF 5 TOP POSITIONS IN THE WHOLE OF FORM 6 SCIENCES!!!

Hui Ying- 1st... i think Chee Hong got 2nd in the whole form?? Me, third, someone 4th, Ama 5th.

WOW!!

Anyway, gotta go now. There's lightning here now. :( Adios before my comp decomposes~

Ja-ne!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...