11:27 PM

Randomness and Mumble Jumble of Last Week

Whee~! Another week has passed!

And while all my friends are worrying about HOW to finish 12 chapters of Chemistry by 16 of October (finals), I'm still sitting here wondering why FLEIA didn't kill Nunnally.

...

Right... last Saturday was Wushu Farewell and I had a fairly good time (pulling pranks on Ama til she fell). My bad. I forgot that bones were brittle for elderly people. GOMEN-NE!! And then I offered her to go to tabib cina but then she insisted to go for spa, so I take that she doesn't want a professional massage to soothe wounds. SIGH.

But seriously, Ama sorry ya for the big blue black you've sustained. :(

Never mind~ I'll just offer her some ice cream to soothe the pain~

Geok Hooi played around with my tomato soup causing it to look like this~

This was our President when he was a younger boy. EXTREMELY CUTE~!! I can't believe he could look so young (considering how mature he looks right now...)

Sorry that this pic turned out so dark, but we were in RIBS posing with all their wine - that attracted Ama and I like magnets. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I suppose their wine should taste pretty good, ya? Let's go drink there someday, Aaron... (you pay..) AHEM.

Oh yeah... remember I said how I skipped school just to complete my beautiful Lelouch theme? Yeah... I skipped school.

Erm, that's not the main point!! Ama, Hui Ying and I went to Starbucks at New World Park to study~! See how hardworking we are??!! Life isn't just about wondering how Nunnally's alive, ya know??!! Ahem. Well, yeah, we were there, and being the crazy three nuts we are, we completely changed the whole geographical contour of Starbucks. Not exactly contour... but we moved the chairs and sofas and tables around like nobody's business. And we found a condusive part to study.

Hui Ying darling studying hard~!!

Ama darling studying hard... to be an along. Wow. Compare and contrast Hui Ying and Ama. Hahaha

Erm, and yeah... compare and contrast Hui Ying and I. I was, uh, fiddling with the phone. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Erm... STILL fiddling with the phone...

Tada!! See??!! I DO study!!
(And that's a pricey, lousy MBS file you see.)

I dunno what I've been doing this whole week, but it's sure been a whole lot of nonsense. Here's Vin, Ama and I laughing like mad before Wushu practice on Friday. We went from one food court to another food court just to 'eat the sea breeze'. Which ended up in me having a sore throat today.

We laughed like mad at this picture because Ama's mother had said that her face was like 'mi ku' and this picture was just...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vin couldn't stop laughing at thaat pic, and so...

... she ended up with this strange 'laughing-like-a-mad-woman pose' once more.

We concluded that Ama has the potential to be the best F1 driver in future!!

Btw, has anyone seen this fruit before?? It's cute. Ah mo Durian. But it's not Soursop or Durian Belanda. Anyway, I'll never eat anything with the word Durian in it. Hahaha.



Looks like some cute mutated fungus to me.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...