12:50 AM

A Gay in Team Building...

... whom, of course, means me. :P

A BEAUTIFUL gay, at that. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Went for a team building camp at PSDC today... all monitors get to go for free, since HM says we monitors don't work hard enough or something. Am actually feeling extremely lazy to blog, since I'm waiting for Code Geass R2 episode 23 to buffer, and I only came here because I was waiting for Hui Ying darling to reply to my msg but she is yet to do so.

Erm... anyway, that's us at the team building thing!!


Had fun especially playing the Hole-in-One thing, in which I had rolled all over everyone's feet. SORRY people!! Btw, you guys are strong.

And I really thank Hoay Ping and Sandy mummy for being kind enough to not let me bump into trees and poles when I was blindfolded. Unlike poor Chee Wai who had to walk extra and do silly stunts after being bullied by Boon Su and Wilson. :P

For more details please read Vin's blog since her blog is somewhat like MBS's official blog. I really admire her for going to almost every MBS activity. I, on the other hand, prefer to sleep at home. BWWAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Shall go off to kill Prince Schneizel now while mourning that Nunnally is not dead. I hate her for ruining Lelouch's plans!! Do you not trust the brother that has cared to you for all these past years?? Would you kill 200 million people rather than sacrificing just 20 000 for the sake of peace?? Man, this dumb girl needs to get her Maths right. I may have failed Maths but at least I know that I'll side Lelouch. Dumb girl. (*&%#$&*^#!!!)

AHEM. I shall be off to prepare my new theme now~

Hui Ying dear, you okay??

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...