10:16 PM

LAVI~!!

For the first time in my life, I was completely clueless about what my next blog theme would be. And that frightened me a WHOLE lot.

THE WORLD IS RUNNING OUT OF BISHOUNENS!!!

(and staying in MBS will turn me into a lesbian sooner or later.)

CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT WHEN YOU TYPE 'pretty Japanese guys' in Google, horny things and beautiful GIRLS come out???!!

I'm horribly in need of new faces. Of MEN.

And I was so scared I would stare at more girls that I JUST had to drastically change my blog layout in a hurry. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So darlings, I'm sorry if I did a horrid job with Photoshop this time.

(and I'm lazy to blog so this shall be it.)

GOODNIGHT!! I hate going to school after a long weekend. Makes me feel zapped instead of refreshed!! ARGHHHHHHHH

Will comment on cute soft toys next time~ saw a few in Nice Day the other day~

(I hope I'm still beautiful AND gay.)

Of course I am. *ahem*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...