9:47 PM

APPROVED!!!

SUARA HAS BEEN APPROVED!! And the HM was in a frighteningly good mood on Tuesday. :P

Anyway, I just came here to say that I'll blog tomorrow. I'm kinda sleepy now and I still need to finish Pn Ang's homework. (NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Chem first THREE periods tomorrow!!) I'm not sure how to survive, actually.

Oh and I also came here to say that I skipped school yesterday to cathch up with my anime watching. So dalring visiotrs of my blog, kindly rest your eyes to the right column where I put up til which anime episode I've watched for each anime.

And I cried til Penang flooded (well, it did!!) watching Code Geass R2. I'm hating Suzaku even more than Sasuke right now... and I'm pretty sure who's gonna replace Lavi next...

AHEM. Shall update everyone tomorrow about the beautiful gay's life!! TOODLES~!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...