1:24 AM

AGITATED.

I NEVER use harsh-to-the-ear words. But this time it's special. And I actually understands the bitterness that Mandy's feeling. Never have I been so agitated and yet sad in my entire life.

I shall try my best to refrain from using inappropriate words. But those who do not want Code Geass R2 spoilers, kindly skip this whole post.

Some things I must clarify about the living idiots in the show.

1. PRINCE SCHNEIZEL is SUCH AN ASS****.
2. NUNNALLY IS SUCH A NUISANCE.
3. KALLEN IS SUCH A 'BEACH'.
4. CORNELIA should be ROTTING IN HELL.
5. THE BLACK KNIGHTS SHOULD BURN IN ETERNAL FLAMES OF AMATERASU.

6. SUZAKU KURURUGI IS SUCH A *^&%#$% %^&$*#*. (fill in the blanks. I bet you all know.)

To hell with them all. Why are they even alive?

Why is it so hard for the useless idiots to die?? Hasn't Cornelia been stabbed again and again and yet she's alive to MATE with that loser with long hair.
(and the hero just dies from ONE stab?)
Hasn't Lelouch done enough for the Black Knights and why the hell can't they just trust him, and instead betrayed him?
(until the end he didn't even MEAN to EXECUTE them!)
How can Nunnally NOT appreciate such a freaking good-looking brother, with brains that none of us in this world could ever possess? HOW could she say she HATES him? HOW? And when she realises all the good that he's done, it's too late! I would fly all the way to the ends of the Earth if Lelouch ever existed and I'll beg him to Geass me.
(2 seconds before he leaves, all you can say is 'I love you?')
Why didn't Lelouch just command Schneizel to kill himself? That good-for-nothing anything goes guy should deserve death instead of the HONOUR of serving you.
(and he had COMMANDED Schneizel to serve ZERO using his Geass.)

WHY OH WHY must the ending be so dreadfully sad? And in the end, all the hate is put upon him. The selfless hero tarnishes his own name for the sake of peace in this world. Truly is The Destroyer of the World, and the Creator of the New World. No other person could acheive what he had acheived and what he had succeded with just the intelligence of his brain and with some help from his Geass.

To Lelouch vi Britannia : I SALUTE YOU.

(and I'll gladly submit to you without you even needing to cast Geass on me.)

ALL HAIL LELOUCH vi BRITANNIA.... even in his death!!

(I've never felt this agitated before just by watching an anime. Or any other show. Nor have I been this angry in real life and in real life situations.
Those anime otakus out there who are in a quest for good anime, PLEASE, watch Code Geass. Season 1 and Season 2. Code Geass R2 was easily the biggest roller coaster in my entire anime life.)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...