6:11 PM

PARRRRRTYYYYY!!!

As much as I would like to respect Lelouch's wishes for Suzaku to kill him... I still can't let Lelouch rest in peace, seeing the way he died so.... undignified-ly. (Is there such a word? Pardon my Grammar, darlings, I've never studied that in my life before.)

Anyway, this is a post due LOOOOONG enough, and MYen still ain't giving me any pictures, so this shall be a wordy post. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ahem. The last Friday before the hols my DARLING friends in school threw me a birthday party right in class (SMACKED RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF CHEMISTRY!! Loved the timing.) :P

My birthday's of course, TOO early to be celebrated (it's a month and plus plus earlier) and it was celebrated with 5 others. Had a blast gobbling down Jillian's mum's great moist chocolate cake. Not forgetting, my stomach almost exploded with mango juice. Thanks to at least a galleon of leftover mango juice and no where to throw. (except for in my stomach) :O

Anyway, thanks all my darling friends for a fantastic birthday party!! Loved the whole lot of food to eat. You guys all know I'm all about the food. BWAHAHAHAHA.

And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SIX BIRTHDAY BABIES:
MYen, Debz, Siva, Kiru, Yueenie darling and of course, the EVER radiant, EVER beautiful gay, ME~!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for Mr Shida, guys! He's the cutest little monkey I've ever known in my life. (MANDA DARLING!! This is my NEW OBSESSION!!)

Look at it's random 'pengsan' pose!! I almost fainted from a nosebleed. Hui Ying darling knows I keep harping about this picture. Hahaha.

It's sleeping pose!! DARN cute!!

Yeah, I was overjoyed when I received it from Hui Ying darling at Bio tuition. Hahaha. Look how disinterested Vin dear is.

I know I'm acting like some obsessed freak but don't blame me cos Mr. Shida is FREAK-ISHLY CUTE!!! :P

Anyway, to the people who said I ran away from the Leo club orientation, I didn't run away! I returned!! Yeah, I returned to school (cos MYen and Ama called me and told me there was Chicken Chop for lunch.) And being that horrible glutton I am, I practically STOLE the car and drove my dad to school.

BWAHAHAHAHA.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...