1:24 PM

Anime Randomality

Erm... I don't think that there's such a word as randomality, but whatever. I feel that since exams are close and I have no other alternative but fail, I might as well be random. So, presenting:

REBECCA'S INSATIABLE OTAKU-ISM

This is a post long due, actually. :P I promised to blog about my anime things when Manda darling blogged about her books. THAT was LOOOOOONG ago. (Probably aeons ago?)

And it's REALLY bad that I delayed writing then cause now my stuff keeps expanding. I've got a hell lot of things at home now. *phew*

Without further ado...

Let's start with the posters I have~!! :)

TADA!! Wolfram von Bielefeld and Yuri Shibuya, the 27th Maoh of Shin Makoku!! (OMG!! I STILL remember that??!!) Thar darling came by yesterday to catch up with things. Thanks dearie for this poster!! Wolfram looks astonishing.... *swoons*

FINAL FANTASY XII: Fran, Ashe and Balthier (OMG!!! I ALSO REMEMBERED THAT??!!) I wonder why I ain't got enough memory space to learn bout Amoebas and such but I can remember names of people who don't exist. Thar gave this to me too, yesterday. THANKS DARLING!! Loved Balthier there but darn that Ashe.

A close up of the poster. HOW COULD BALTHIER DO THIS TO ME??!! This was the saddest part bout the poster, Thar-sama, as much as I love it.

LOOK WHERE HIS HANDS ARE??!! ON ASHE'S HIPS???!!! They're supposed to be on MY lips!!

...


....


Pardon me. AHEM. Got carried away... :P

Next up... THE EVER DASHING FUJI SYUSUKE!! The tensai of the Seigaku tennis team!! also my husband. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. And the creator of Fuji clan. Wonder if the Fuji-ers all still remember Papa??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ONE OF THE BEST ANIME I'VE EVER WATCHED: OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB!!
L to R: Mori, Haninozuka, Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi, Tamaki Suoh, Hikaru Hitachiin and Kyoya Ootori!!

(OMG OMG OMG!!!! I REMEMBER ALL THEIR NAMES!!)
GAH. Forgot to turn this one. Sorry. Too lazy to turn it the other way around anyway. The Great Sage, Murata, Conrad Weller, Wolfram von Bielefeld, Yuri Shibuya and Shori Shibuya!!

WHY AM I REMEMBERING THEIR NAMES??!! This is too freakish!!! I watched Kyou Kara Maou and finished it like ages ago. OMG.

TA-DA!! This is a collection of all Japanese things, from miniature Fujis to Fuji Plushies to Fuji clothes, Fuji pictures...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Plus empty boxes of Japanese chocolates and sweets.... They're hard to come by at my current financial state.

Oh. And a miniature Randy Orton. See Kiran dear?? I'm still keeping it. :P

PLUSHIES!! FUJI SYUSUKE and EIJI KIKUMARU!!

Both from Prince of Tennis.

And this, people, is only 1/4 of my entire anime/manga/original soundtracks collection. The other 3/4 are scattered between Pat and Ama plus other darlings (maybe Irene? maybe Manda? maybe Huiying? maybe YE-sama??) It's SAD to see that my cupboard is already so full when only 1/4 of them are with me...

I'll repost again when I get all my stuff back one day. *sobs*

Plus I've lost both volumes of my RM30.90 each OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB VOLUME ONE AND TWO.

This collection, darlings, are the PRICIEST manga series in my entire collection because it is authentic. RM30.90 each~!! My biggest pride and joy.

it won't be the most expensive anymore once I finish collecting MAIL. Each priced at RM43.23. :O

I wasted most money collecting this. DEMON DIARY. Crappy ending.

My complete Blood+ collection!!

And this people, is the first anime I've bought (with no regrets). BLEACH. And I bought it all at one shot one day after school!! Spent nearly RM90 just that one day, and that was the FIRST time I actually bought anime. Bleach started my whole obsession when I was in Form 4. Ahhhhh.... Kuchiki Byakuya~

(Actually, the first anime I ever bought was Neon Genesis Evangelion, but that's REALLY REALLY disappointing because I bought it without subtitles and had to endure all 51 episodes listening to horrid Cantonese dubs. I choose to not think about it. RM53... *sobs*)

This happens to be my favourite Bleach cover. Wonder why?? I bought it even though I've already burned those episodes. :O

My collection of burned anime. GAHAHAHAHAHA. There's more. But got too lazy to take pics of them.

NEXT: MY GAMING ADDICTION.

I LOVE THE COVER OF MY DVD FILE THINGY!! Don't you??!! I mean, it's not everyday that you come across such a thing, right?? Though they are three foolish morons, but I still like the cover. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

And Pat, this is proof that your Memory Card is still safe with me. :P

(I've got more games than this but I couldn't find the rest of the files...) :(

I missed Naruto.

I missed Naruto. :( I really do. I missed those times fighting with Ama. :(

I MISS FATAL FRAME 3!!!

Even though I'm lost somewhere playing as Miku, and died practically more times than the number of ghosts in the game, I STILL LOVE THE GAME!! I MISS THE CREEPY MUSIC!! I MISS THE FREAKY GHOSTS!!

And this proves just what a Final Fantasy fanatic I am!

Final Fantasy 6 all the way up to FInal Fantasy 12.
(Oh and Manda, that FF6 is yours, I believe...)

THIS, is the result of my hard work after TWO AND A HALF WEEKS.

I completed this Naruto Jigsaw Puzzle... totalling up to 1000 pieces, all on my own~!! And I'm feeling absolutely proud about it. I'll take another picture of it once my dad stops delaying the purchase of the frame and gets it for me. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Uchiha Itachi!! Freaking Sasuke Uchiha. Kakashi Hatake!! NARUTO'S FATHER!! (forgot his name...) SABAKU no GAARA, Kazekage!! NARUTO UZUMAKI!!

Oh and the rest... erm... ignore me. I was so caught up taking pics of Mr Shida...

This one is horny! He fell and ended up with that weird position (look between the legs).

*nosebleed*

Mr Shida says he loves me too.

AWWWWW....

Anyway, that ends my feature on my modest collection of anime and stuff. Do comment. And be patient with me because I'm lazy to take pics of more of my stuff.

Will miss you, Thar!! Be obsessed with Naruto!!

And well, now, back to failing Bio...

signing off,
the gay otaku freak

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...