11:35 PM

Tagged again...

Doing this tag specially for Hui Ying darling~

Tagged by :

~huiying~


1. What is the relationship of you with him/her?
friends!! She's my darling.

2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
cute, sometimes frightening when in bad mood, smart, HARDWORKING. BWAHAHAHAHA

3. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
bought me Mr. Shida though she's already bankrupt!! Thanks to her I now have a soulmate. :P

4. The most memorable thing he/she have said to you?
"I won't talk to you for 10 years." :O (almost died)

5. If he/she become your lover, you will...
be a lesbian??(I mean, I'm supposedly female now, right...?)

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
DIE A MILLION TIMES.
NOT LIKELY TO HAPPEN. BWAHAHAHAHA. Huiying darling is too nice~

7. If he/she become your lover, she has to improve on...
telling me the things that makes her feel sad...

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
it's IMPOSSIBLE

9. The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
make her gay... BWAHAHAHAHAHA
(just kidding, don't kill me) :P

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
a great and funny friend

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
I'm gay~!

12. The character of you for yourself is?
gay, crazy, friendly, dirty (AHEM) extreme tempers~

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
(not actually BEING gay?)
NO LAH. Being lazy I guess... but being lazy is a good thing. OH!! I know!
I'm not aggressive enough. :P
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
MYSELF.

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
I love them all!! MUAKS!! You all love me, and I know it~!!

10 people to tag
1. Aaron
2. Patrice
3. Jasryn
4. Manda
5. Mandy
6. Jelissa
7. Vinny
8. Weng Wah
9. Ching Wen
10. Vayshna

Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
... Ben!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Is number 3 a male of a female?
Female *

If number 7 and 10 were together would it be a good thing?
LESBIANS???!!! No way. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

How about number 5 and 8?
DO THEY KNOW EACH OTHER??!!

What is number 1 studying about?
good question.... what IS Aaron studying?? Form 6, I guess... or opening his own alcohol-producing factory??

Is number 4 single?
Nope, she's all mine.
AHEM. Just kidding. :P

Say something about 6?
Cute!! Hoping she'll update her blog with this.

9?
A girl. BWAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAH glad that's done with. :P Huiying dear, aren't you proud of me??

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...