5:46 PM

Tear-filled holiday

Yeah. Holidays don't pass without an event for me. BWAHAHAHAHA. And so, as obvious as it is on my blog, I'm STILL mourning for Lelouch. Alike Mandy. GAHAHAHAHA.

(btw, I read your blog, and saw that 'Lelouch's Resurrection' thing. I immediately went to the link only to realise later that you mentioned it was an episode of Naruto Shippuden. GAH.):P

Anyway, people, guess where I went this holiday? Guess from the photos then scroll down to see if you guys guessed correctly. BWAHAHAHAHA.




(See my HAIR, Thar darling?? I put this pic up JUST for you~ It's no sushi maker or Char Koay Teow seller nonsense! It's prefectly gay-ish. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Missed Happy Onion, darling!) :(







...


.....


Ready?

Penangites should slap themselves if they guessed wrongly cause this is the Kek Lok Si!! :P (Nah, just kidding, don't do that. Because for a MOMENT I actually thought that I was in China.) Haven't been up there for YEARS and I was stunned when I saw that they have AIR-CONDS and CABLE CARS. (more like an inclined lift but never mind it...) CABLE CARS!

And they have a garden up THERE?? High up in the clouds??!!

Anyway, to those who are wondering what a Christian like me is doing up there... it's because I was trying to get closer to Lelouch in heaven. Or maybe I was praying for him to return to us. :P

Good news everyone...

... cos I ain't see him there...!!

Code Geass R3 on the way, perhaps?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...