9:00 PM

Tagged...?

Hahaha since huiying darling asked me to 'give her face' I'll do this tagging thing first. Be proud, darling!! It's the first tagging thing I've done in my 100++ posts.

All hail my first tagging thing...

The most recent me??

My horse and I. GAHAHAHAHA

A Pic Showing A Peace Sign
That's me in my ChibiMaruko hairstyle with Hui Mei darling at G Hotel!! Love that hotel!!

A Pic with another Friend

Bet you can't see me~!! I fell asleep watching Nilm's Island (in grey hood) and Ama snored like a bulldozer. Hahahaha.

A Pic of Me in A Random or Weird Place...

Have got loads of pics of me in a random place but somehow I chose this... CAUSE THIS IS IN GSC PREMIERE CLASS SEATS!! First and last time I'll squander my RM16 on a show. (Was watching Indiana Jones and laughed my head off watching old men and old women mate. ) :P

Another Pic In A Random or Weird Place...?
Well, that's me in Toys R Us where everyone called me 'Rebecca Hekka'. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

A Pic of Me in Black and White
~none~
Was considering putting up a picture at my Akong's funeral but then that would be darn depresssing. BWAHAHAHAHA. Since I already have to cope with Lelouch's death. (man, I'm still at that!! :P Shows my faith in him resurrecting or something.)

A Pic of Me with My Hair Tied Up
Since this pic got really lots of erm.... HITS??

...I'll put it up again.


A Pic of Me With A Weird Face
OF COURSE MY FACE IS WEIRD!! I'M BEING SQUASHED!! Was the most memorable time in Queensbay Mall's Secret Recipe...

MISS ALL FELLOW MGS-ians!! :(

A Pic of Me in Black Shirt
OMG. How it totally matches. Plus I'm carrying a black bra. OMG. Was in Irene's house fooling around. See how much I blush when Jas forced me with that pic??

A Picture of You in A Red Shirt
I HAVEN'T GOT RED CLOTHES!!! That freaks me out. :P Maroonish is reddish, yeah?? Prom pic with my darlings~!!

A Pic in Halloween Costume
~none~
Do we HAVE Halloween around here??

A Pic of Me with My Mouth Open

What scared me the most was that I had thousands of these kinds of pics. *shrills*

huiying darling!! Hope you like it!!

For the people I wanna tag....
1. Pat darling!! (missed you, dear!!)
2. Mandy (something to keep our minds off Lulu a while. BWAHAHAHAHA)
3. Manda
4. Vayshna
5. Weng Wah~!!

Would love to tag more people but I shall retire to bed now. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...