11:36 PM

I'm ALIVE and KICKIN'!!

For those who have visited time and time again but fail to see me update my blog and for those of you who are wondering whether I am dead or alive.... well, TA-DA!

Unlike some of my brainy friends, I've got more brawns than brains and I think I would rather keep my Trial results to myself for it is a most embarrassing matter. :p I ONLY GOT 8 1As! *sigh* and 3 Bs. *sigh*

I'm proud of my Science results though, cos its my extra subject and guess what? Genius me never has to study for it. I used common sense to get....

88%!!! Yippee!!

This somewhat proves that I'm actually better off without studying. Hmph!

Enough about depressing stuff! Being human is all about being HAPPY!

Today was one of the craziest moments spent in school! Lets say I laughed, laughed and laughed all day in school NON-STOP. Ask Pat, she laughed endlessly too! Pat, Ama and I drew the most BEAUTIFUL piece of art in the history of our lives which includes Price of tennis, Prince of Tennis and MORE Prince of Tennis! Yippee!! You see, it is time for autograph signing and somehow we made Wen Wen's autograph book a most memorable one! I am, of course, most proud with my Atobe Keigo! he was the cutest thing I drew there! Of course, Fuji was cute too but then his face was.... SADLY, slightly distorted.

I'll put the page up here after Pat takes a pic of it! MY WORK OF ART (one-third of it)

Ooh, today my dad was buying bread from some vendor and I was there with him in the car! After grabbing a bread loaf, he actually asked the vendor, "BILA MATI?"

He was referring to the bread, of course. And he should have asked, "bilakah tarikh luput" instead.

But... "BILA MATI?" ???

Its almost like he was asking the vendor when was he going to die. Bwahahahahaha we had a fit of giggles after that :p

*sudden transformation*

Soviet-san! You were so romantic! Its the best two hours we ever had on the handphone! Remember, persuade your brother to join our happy little GAY men world! Women are worthless creatures!

Why want to find a woman when men are so much more dazzling then women?

SUNAKO-CHAN! YOU ARE THE ONLY WOMAN I'LL EVER ADMIRE *nosebleed fountain*

Bwahahahahaha

*sudden transformation*

Oh well.

For those who haven't since me for quite some time, I have cut my hair once again! And Sherine says she prefers the old cut. And so does Ann. But Lynn likes it, and Irene, my darling sis-in-law said that I, FOR ONCE looked feminine. Wen Wen says I look like Wu Zun ( cos he's half bald at the back) but she says its better than looking like a gay (more specifically: the gay doctor in Hana-Kimi. Not that I mind! He's SEXY!)

You are the judge! :p After all, I change my hairstyle every month.

But I like it :)

To serious matters:

I'll have to postpone my vicious plans on ruling the world for now. One of my most important comrades have suddenly decided to sell ice-cream.

WE MUST BE MALICIOUS, BANANAS! WE'RE IN FOR A SERIOUS BANANA REVOLUTION! AND IT CAN'T BE DONE BY SELLING BANANA SPLITS!

REVOLUSI BERSENJATA BERPISANGAN!

I WILL so fail my BM in SPM if I tarry on talking like that. Bwahahahahaha

Bwahahahahaha

Bwahahahahaha

I bid my dear fellow comrades, a sweet farewell. *flying kisses*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...