12:03 AM

To Be: Ruler of the World

To my dear comrades, nothing has been quite that interesting today, unless, you count an aunty of mine who came all the way from Singapore to laugh at my Hokkien. She has not been to our little hometown for 20 years and to hear me speak my fluent Hokkien was all but a laugh :(

I was telling my grandmother there were rocks by the seaside in place of a swimming pool (never mind where) but since I didn't know the Hokkien word for 'rocks' I said batu, since our language is rojak, anyway. The Singapore aunty laughed and laughed at me, because according to her 'version', she had though 'batu' was 'bak tu'... as in... a cupboard made of pigs!

Bwahahahahaha

And I wonder whether it was me, or was he Hokkien REALLY 'deep'?

Another thing to laugh about was 'octopus' in Hokkien. I learned from the market that 'octopus' is called 'tu boh leng', and when I told her my new-found knowledge, the older people laughed even more. My theory was that 'tu boh', as in female pig, had boobs ('leng') like that of an octopus' leg and therefore it was then called 'tu boh leng'. To my surprise, they laughed harder.

:(

So, to my dear comrades, today, you may laugh at me but - one day I shall rule the world! I will have Manda, Mandy, Wai Yee, Khai Ying, Patrice, Wen Wen, Irene and Hui Mei to help achieve this goal! Beware my people, for I have warned you. With my affiliates, the world will be a better place to live in.

A place ruled by wackos is a new revolution for the good of the world as well as for the good of mankind.

You may laugh now, but then we'll see who gets the 2nd laugh.

Bwahahahahaha

From: A SOON TO BE RULER OF THE WORLD

Bwahahahahaha (see, I'm also having the THIRD laugh)
Bwahahahahaha (and the 4th)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...