11:18 PM

I'm updating thanks to ames...

Why must ppl update blogs??? Celebrities don't do that everyday! Look at my dashing Aiba Hiroki! He only updates his blog twice a month! (or so I think)

Anyway, I just realised that I do talk a whole lot of nonsense. And I wonder how I can actually do that! Like for example, while my friends were busy sitting for their accounts test, pat, sis-in-law and I were actually rambling away non-stop for like... 6 hours? I can't believe I skipped recess just to talk nonsense. Don't ask me what we were talking about, though. It was anything and everything yet I can't remember.

My grandmother has Alzheimer's disease. I hear that it is hereditary.

NOOOOOO!!!! I'm way too young to forget! But anyway...

Oh!! Sis-in-law and I have decided to speak in long, long monotone sentences in which full stops do not exist. We were inspired by a wonderful guy (who, of course, does not exist)! So in case anybody sees me talking to myself, well, I'm practicing! So understand, minna-san!

Whoo-hoo!! My daughter, Debz actually invited me to celebrate her birthday with her at Martini's (was it?) but of course I couldn't go. I wouldn't risk lying to my mum since I don't wish to be buried six feet under at such a young age. I'm much too HANDSOME to die.

Oh, and yes! Many ppl can't tell my gender anymore! As in whether I am female or male. I wonder if this is suppose to be a happy thing for me... since I am kinda... lunatic-al already... But don't mistaken, tomodachi-s, all in all I'm still Becky!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...