10:21 PM

An epiphany

I have come to a sudden realisation that my friends' blogs are no-nonsense blogs. They speak of such deep stuff in life. And well, mine... clearly shows just how... lunatic-al, or rather, how carefree I really am.

But anyway, wo shi wo and I am me because this is myself! And my blog FITS because it is, after all, 'ramblings of a (happy) lunatic'.

And just like Pat said, I'm not the same person I used to be when I was in Form 2, 3 or 4.

If anybody wants to compare the differences between the old me and the new me, feel free to read my 'Philosophy of Hippos'. I had a good laugh reading the nonsense I wrote in Form 2 (or was it Form 3?)

I've changed for the better! Ain't I wackier, crazier, madder, insane-r now? I love myself.

Now, moving on to a very important issue:

MY PRINTER HAS NO INK! AND I FOUND SUCH A FANTAASTIC FANFIC! OH, SIS-IN-LAW, IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE PRINT IT FOR ME! YUURI'S HOT DATE! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE! WOLFRAM! WOLFRAM! WOLFRAM! WOLFRAM!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you would excuse me, I must take my leave before I go 'high-ing' about Wolfram.

ps - Oh, Pat, are you not at home?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...