7:21 PM

Happy RAYA, everyone!

Wahhh!!! Aren't holidays supposed to be interesting, fun-filled and splendid for pretty young ladies our age??? Instead, this miserable one week holiday is specially for me to grow more pimples and zits... Friends, we MUST NOT waste our youthful years stressing our black hair away! Let us work together and strive to 'scoop' pretty boys so that our youth will be filled with romance, beauty... and pretty Japanese boys... *evil grin*

Wen Wen and I had a pretty interesting topic to talk about today! If I could, and WE would - I would and WE could - want a handsome pretty elder brother to pamper and care for me! Muahahahaha (does the sentence make sense?) Anyway, Wen Wen and I both share similar dreams about possessing an out-of-this-world gorgeous older brother who would be the apple of every girls' eye. *nosebleed* Hahaha then whenever he were to receive goodies from gals, we would eat up all his chocolates and embarrass him with his love letters. Of course, he must also be a GENIUS and is able to excel in every single thing without studying... Who cares if he isn't that sweet to me but if I ever am in need of him, my darling brother will just rush over and protect me.... *swoon*

Dream on, Becky.

*sudden transformation*
Hui Mei, aniki is here to protect yer!!! And aniki is totally sexy and dashing too!!
*sudden transformation*

And this one week break must not be wasted by grieving over my marks! I must think positive! Look ahead of time! And, relax. I must not turn zombie-like, unlike SOMEONE in my class that I know of. I will not walk like I'm floating because obviously I'm not dead yet (and eating chicken wings won't make me fly) :p

I wonder why Jemi darling has to call me Major Blunder. I mean, look, our class teacher obviously does more blunders than both Jemi and I combined but he just never admits. And he called me 'beng'. We live in an unjust world. :p

Ooh and yeah! Sis-in-law and I have decided that every Friday is Ibu Shinji day! We will talk in suuuuuupppppppeeeeeeerrrrrrrr long sentences that possess no full stops and we'll just ramble on and on from one topic to another! So, friends, we are not crazy, ya? Just a little... 'high' over something sis-in-law defines as... cool. :D

And erm... ooh! I actually had a lot of free time today so I did a SUPER thorough research on myself and I discovered that I watched 1592 anime episodes from June 2006 til now, 10 October 2007! Can you believe the amount of episodes I have in my brain! I love being an otaku!! Yippee! I'll work harder! I must hit 2000 episodes by end of this year! The only problem is... I've watched most of the available anime... what else is there to watch... *inhuman sigh*

Maaf zahir dan batin, minna-san!!

The dramatic 'hime', myself, (or to the Tengoku no Versailles family: wakai shiroi gin ke oujisama Estonia von Versailles) now bid all my faithful readers a sweet farewell.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...