8:18 PM

Haha-we, how could you do this???

I'm frustrated! My mum has stolen my one chance of ever meeting a Japanese male (as in, a real one that can actually walk into my simple life and somehow make my life turn into some happy fairy tale ending) !! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So, it was in the afternoon when I decided to daydream (for those who have read my Yearly Planner then they will realise that under the weekly-things-to-do there is something called 'daydream for an hour') about all things Japanese... men, songs, Japan itself and blah, even its culture. The handphone had snapped me out of my daydream and someone had sent my mum a message. My mum read it and she called her friend back and I heard something about Japanese and a very firm, 'no, thank you'.

Being such an 'otaku' that I am, naturally I asked my mum about it. SHE SAID:

"MY FRIEND ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO BECOME A HOST FOR THE JAPANESE HOME STAY PROGRAM FROM 28 DEC TO 2 JAN. SHE SAID I COULD CHOSE EITHER A MALE OR A FEMALE TO STAY AT OUR HOME. IN RETURN, IF WE EVER GO TO JAPAN THEN THEY'LL HOST US FOR FREE."

My mind exploded at that moment! What if we had invited a PRETTY BOY to come stay with us?? I'll **** him. (hahaha) What if he looks like Aiba?? That'll be so SUPER!! I was hoping to hear my mum tell me that she had agreed immediately but I think I lost my mind when I heard her say...

"Of course we won't have them over."

...
...
...
...
...

IS THIS IT? Am I destined to remain single for life? Have I not got the slightest bit of luck in marrying a pretty Japanese? Will my DREAM of marrying a Japanese stay a dream forever? Is this my fate, that I will remain just an ORDINARY Malaysian? Can I not pursue further dreams of living abroad(of course, preferably Japan)?

And if that is not enough, my god-grandfather VERY RANDOMLY decided to talk to me about future stuff, like marrying. And he said that I should marry a NORMAL MALAYSIAN CHINESE so as to uphold the family name. How can he say something so RANDOM like that? And at such a time!!!

Wo te tien ar... / Watashi no kamisama...

*sigh*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...