10:23 PM

Hoi hoi!

Yippee! I've successfully watched 28 episodes in 8 hours yesterday! This was a great feat for me because I actually watched anime from 8pm to 4 am... hehehe *smirk smirk*

Yesterday was a crazy day! I went to the Add Math seminar in KDU but how was I to know that the speaker was actually Pn. Wong's hubby? And I took of my shoe to *remove some sand* from it and I just hope he didn't quite notice. After the talk I actually asked him who he was and when he asked me to guess I asked him this... "were you an ex-MGS..." I meant to say 'teacher' but somehow my intonation all came out wrong and it sounded as though I was asking him whether he once STUDIED in MGS. *sigh*

I guess its a blunder that only I can make.

A walk in Prangin was pretty fun yesterday but as usual, I never failed to embarrass myself. Or so that's what my darling hime (Hui Mei) said. But no, Pat-chan, we didn't watch a movie so I didn't quite make a lot of noise! And btw, Khai Ying makes more noise than I do. Hahaha - that noisy grandmother. (don't tell her I said that)

Somehow I would say my overall behaviour was pretty alright since Wen Lee was around and well... everyone knows I'm frightened by her petrifying stare. She gives me one of those kinda often these few days. Apart from dangerously trying to tick my head off my shoulder!

Can I ask what is so wrong about me wearing a skirt? I am female after all - no matter how confusing my gender can be! Hui Kim and Khai Ying had their mouths opened so wide when they saw me in a skirt in tuition. Just what's wrong with me wearing a skirt? :p

*sudden transformation*

My hime, aniki is here for you always! Don't be angry at ani-wei! Aniki will treat you to more ice-cram okay? Provided if its not from Haagen Diaz (is that how you spell it) or Baskin Robbins. Gomen-ne aniki didn't see you take your leave! Don't be mad at aniki... :(

*sudden transformation*

I think only Tengoku no Versailles will understand that sudden transformation thingy. For the rest of my friends reading this... why do you think I named my blog 'Ramblings of A Lunatic'? I am a lunatic.

I should be sad... today's my last day for anime watching. Ganbatte! I can do it! Kyou Kara Maou, Code Geass, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Tenimyu, Princess Princess, Bleach, POT... here I come!!

Being an Otaku RULES!!!!!! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...