9:26 PM

Free for 5 days!

Yahoo!! Trials are over and i finally get to relax! At least for 5 days. I vow to finish about 176 anime episodes during this period of time... so friends, if you don't hear from me... I'm not dead yet! Bleach: Memories of Nobody was SO cool, I think I almost died watching Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, Ichigo's Bangkai and Hitsugayaa's Hyourinmaru... and I could have sworn I had a mad nosebleed...

I've come to realise that this blog existed some time ago but this is the first post I've actually made. I shall work hard to update my blogS! (note that: its blogS) And I have A FEW websites too... so... I will work hard!

So, I've absolutely failed Add Maths and Bio but who cares! I'm in heaven! Well, at least for five days...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...