12:47 AM

Studying Sejarah Was Interesting!

I think I'm losing my mind! But come to think of it, I am a lunatic anyway! Its a happy feeling!

Ooh, I had a most interesting time studying Sejarah with Pat earlier tonight. We were making fun of some people woth to be noted in the Sejarah book. Some of the things we noted included a guy wearing specs in page 152... We think he's trying to look smart but somehow ends up looking kinda weird striking that strange pose. What a good laugh!

And we grew fond of Sir Andrew Clarke's mustache...

We were staring at the 6-pack man somewhere in Chapter 6...

And we talked about Birch and Lela...

My oh my!

Oh, my auntie from Singapore has left for Singapore earlier today and she left me with a somewhat very important reminder... IMPROVE ON YOUR HOKKIEN. Bwahahaha I guess I'll try but I love my slang anyway...

I'VE ALSO WATCHED KKM UP TO EPISODE 71! THIS IS A GREAT FEAT FOR ME, CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT I'M BANNED FROM ANIME! YIPPEE!! Only 3 more left to go... bwahahahaha! But Wolfram... Wolfram!! Wolfram lost his heart!! But... the real prince is too handsome to be true... how can I get mad at him??? *drowns in a pool of nose bleed*
Murata, how could you do this to YUURI?? But how can I get mad at you?? You're also too handsome... ahhhhh.... *waddles in my pool of nose bleed* Serves Yuuri right, how can he mistreat Wolfram like that!!!! WOLFRAM.... *sinks in my pool of nosebleed*

I MUST FINISH KKM TONIGHT. AWAIT MY POST.

Hmm... nothing much anymore just another message to my soon to rule the world comrades...

GO BANANAS!! BANANA REVOLUTION!!!

I think I shall go practice a Lelouch laugh now? Ooh Khai Ying ama!! You see? I have something new to do in the mirror already, apart from... "yo yo yo"!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *lelouch's cackles*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...