12:13 PM

I Seriously Wonder Why I'm Wasting My Time.

I can't believe I woke up early to draw THIS.
I wouldn't mind if it looked NICE but then... I seriously think my art is horrid. :p And Kon turned out to be the most successful! I wonder if any anime fan out there can somehow spot... Gin Ichimaru, Urahara, Byakuya, Wolfram, Yuuri, Hanataro and Toshiro Hitsugayaa...? My art's horrid. :p Hahahaha

This piece I drew is still the best, I think:
I drew this! My darling Fuji :)

Bwahahahaha

And that reminds me, I forgot to blog about this mad incident I had with Andrea yesterday. As in, the Form 3 Andrea. I was in the basketball court during recess yesterday and I attempted to NOT make a fool out of myself by trying to put the ball in the net. To my horror, my two attempts proved to be useless. In fact, the ball hardly went NEAR the hoop. And there...

...came Andrea.

She was telling me, "NOT LIKE THAT, REBECCA-ONEESAN! You have to bend your legs! Push yourself forward! Jump a little!" Of course, it was useless for me. And so, she took the ball from me, and she attempted to put in the basket. "Like this, Rebecca!" she said bursing with confidence. She bent, jumped, pushed, threw - and the ball REBOUNDED. Like me, she got nowhere near the basket.

I was really mean cos I burst into a whole fit of giggles and I'm sorry to say that I laughed a little too loudly! Even Pat laughed but she sorta disapproved that I laughed too hard. Oops!

*sudden transformation*
I am sorry that you have to witness such a harsh, part of me. I do not know what had gotten into me because usually GAYS like myself are extremely sensitive, feminine, and gentle. Imoto-san, don't worry, aniki is always gentle to you! (minus the day I almost made you fall) But if you fall, beautiful aniki will protect you!

With grace!
*sudden transformation*

And if I have the 6th Sense I predict that this will be my last post until... after SPM, that is. Readers, don't miss me!

*sudden transformation*
It's tough being the SEXIEXT GAY MAN ALIVE. *sexy, goda-ing smile*
*sudden transformation*

Ahem.

Wish me luck, I'll be needing plenty of it... and on second thought, Do miss me.

I bid you, my faithful readers a paradoxical sorrow in happiness farewell. Ja~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...