11:52 PM

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPM IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, at least for me... WHEE!! I spent two and a half hours working on my blog and DARN, it didn't turn out as nice as I wanted it to but WHO CARES, its my first time with Photoshop!

I find myself very preoccupied with... Wolfram. My mind is full of his smiles, his green eyes... *sigh* His name dons every paper I sit for in SPM. WOLFRAMMMMMMMMMMM
Must be all that fanfic I've been reading and all that 'M' 'M' 'M'. YUURAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! *ahem, Wai Yee*

Oh! I do realise that my blog has been dead for a pretty long time. May I revive it with my everyday lunatic-ness.

I must do all these now after SPM... not sorted according to priority:
1. Learn Japanese
2. Finish my HUGE stack of anime
3. Read manga
4. Download loads of stuff
5. Find a white wig
6. Finish KH2, FF12, FF10
7. Write fanfics
8. Scour for wallpapers and fanfics
9. "Visit" Japanese boys
10. Buy a kimono
11. Dye hair purple to match my eyes
12. Save money
13. Sleep with friends
14. Scour for handsome/pretty Japanese men/boys
15. Cry my heart out with Korean and Japanese shows
16. Scour for *ahem*
17. Form a rock band
18. Remove my hips
19. Throw unwanted books
20. Start a burning factory
21. Play lotsa comp games and become a gamer
22. Turning into a gambler
23. Improve tennis so I can match my Fuji
24. Rewatch Prince of Tennis
25. Learn to drive.
26. Learn pole-dancing to join Pat and Hui Kim
27. Play badminton like Wong Mew Choo (bwahahaha)
28. Things I can't think of right now.

I do notice that my list of things to do steadily grows longer and more ridiculous. But-whee! Then you'll know its me!

*sudden transformation*
Oh, relatives of handsome and sexy me! Do remember our date in Sheraton! We must sit down and plan our little modelling party! Let me prepare my long, ravishing hair to woo all the gay in town!

Soviet-san, we must SLEEP together!

No worries, aniki's darling imoto! Aniki still loves you best! Soviet and I are... are... just FLIRTING GAY PARTNERS! I know his heart is not tied to me... what a loss... I'm just too sexy and handsome to belong to only ONE! How un-selfish of Soviet-kun! What a surprise!

*blows kisses to public* AH! ONLY I UNDERSTAND ALL THE PAIN OF BEING SUCH A HANDSOME, ENVIABLE, SEXY, GAY MAN!
*sudden transformation*

Ahem! Sorry, I haven't played that role in a while. I babysit my six little darlings too often in school that I barely remember I'm gay.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...