7:57 PM

Suicide Attempts and Balderstone

Balderstone is obviously gonna lose again... no surprise there~

And while most of my friends are busy sweating and marching it out on the field, I was more worried about the tri-elections going on.

NAH~! XP HuiYing darling and I were too busy roaming around school trying to skip classes.

And Vin, Ama and I resumed our usual favourite past time during break by attempting suicide... WHICH ENDED UP LOOKING FUNNIER THAN INTENDED.

That's all three of us~!! Weng Wah took this!

Ama looks yeng. :P

(I'm gonna make sure she attracts guys to our stall on Thursday. Oh!!! Did I mention?? I'll be cooking on Thursday!! So make sure everyone buys food from me!! Cos my food is embedded with love~ BWAHAHAHAHAHA)

Vin and I almost doing it.....

.... UNTIL WHAM!!! Yin Lei comes around rubbing his forehead while Chris yells, "Tell me if you need a push!!"

And then we went back to class :P (or not.) BWAHAHAHAHAHA had fun skipping lessons!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...