7:54 PM

D-Day~!

I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER~!!!

But sadly it is. :( I'm gonna miss them kids.

Kinda disappointed that we got third... but then, I can't expect too much from less than 2 weeks worth of practice yeah??

But I thank the entire crew: FOR A JOB WELL DONE TODAY!!! Jon was such a great Juliet it almost made every girl in the hall hysterical. And I noticed that he walks and sits WAAAAAAY more polite than I ever do. Chris, my darling grandson was such a fantastic hero by carrying Jon out of the stage in style!! I'm impressed!!

David was great too!! Hahahaha at least he practiced being 'kan' ya?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA all thanks to me who taught him how. :P Yin Lei was DAMN ACCURATE!!! He should a basketball star or something!!! His cabbage totally landed on Boon Leong face on!! So proud of his tossing technique!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Renaldo made me very very very proud!! He tried so hard to stops smiling and laughing at scenes where he needed to be serious!! HE looked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stunning with make up on.... WHY MUST HE HAVE SUCH A MUKA SAYANG~??? I dunno why Vin likes to call him 'siau kia'.... I just can't bring myself to say anything bad bout him BWAHAHAHAHAHA and AIYOOOOOOOO he makes me feel like nosebleeding everytime I see him....

... oops. I need self control. :P Self control. Control. Control.

Chee Yong looked so horribly sexy that I think I also died then when I saw him with make up on. HAHAHAHAHA. But then I noticed that he has SOOOOME muscles. WOOOOW.

Adriel and Boon Leong were definitely the most natural FIGHTERS, most natural ACTORS I've ever seen. They were SOOOOOOOO good I laugh everytime I see them fight with pots and pans even though I've watched it a zillion times~! The fighting scene was fantastic, you both!!

Joseph was such a natural pondan that the moment he came on stage everyone knew he was one. HAHAHAHAHA no offense there, but he looked REALLY funny. :P

Ignatius is the wackiest doctor I've ever seen... though at one point he looked like he was almost molesting Juliet... OOPS. HAHAHAHA I would have liked it better if he held nothing back and just whacked Jon's senses out of his brains with the clipboard. HAHAHAHA

Brandon may be LOOOOUD (initially I thought he was cute and blur until I strangled him some 4-5 times today. HAHAHAHA he causes me unnecessary heart attacks!! But still cute in a short kind of way. XP) but I'm soooooo proud he managed to get most of the timings with the music right!! And lights. Thanks to Jun Yong for great spot light effects as well!! It actually went kinda well!

Gerry was great with the props!! I'm so glad I didn't see any props ending up at all the wrong places at the wrong time. THANKS GERRY my darling kia! Mummy's proud of you!! You managed to overcome your fear~!! Mummy's also proud of Vern Vern who helped to correct our mistakes!!! Quickly go give birth to Nick laaaaaaa :P

LAST BUT NOT LEAST: NICHOLAS. He's undoubtedly, and DEFINITELY the best narrator in the WHOLE competition. Loud, clear, precise and... yeng.

....

SELF CONTROL. SELF CONTROL. Huff.

I thank myself for not going into fits of hysteria except for the time when I wore the songkok and kinda begged for a victory. Oops. Ahahaha.

Now to some 'nose-bleeding' cute pics...

HAHAHAHAHA I laugh everytime I see this picture!!! See how CUUUUUUUUTE Renaldo is and how HESITANT he is when Vasugi tries to put on make-up on him???!! OMMMMMMGGGGG.

*breathe in, breathe out* Oops. Self control.

Look at the three of us very EXCITED directors. We were definitely a THOUSAND times more worried than our actors, ya know?? And I was definitely sweating more than I did when I acted in Form 5. HAHAHAHAHA and we directors aren't even acting... :P

A CUUUUUUUUUUUTE family picture of Julia's side of the family!!! Lookie lookie at Boon Leong, David, then Jonathan and my cute Renaldo. HAHAHAHAHA on a CLOSER view... I noticed something strange...

.... JUST WHAT IN THE WORLD IS JON DOING HOLDING RENALDO'S HAND??!!! That should be m-

Uh-oh. Self control. Oops. Phew.

The both of them look cute anyway~

NICHOLAS LOOKS REALLY YENG HERE~!! He spiked up his hair~!! Don't worry, I'm still sane. :P

I think he has discovered that David's my private photographer or something. Hahahaha.

Oh... erm... Vin and I are trying to show who's the 'man' and who's the 'woman'?? HAHAHAHAHA Vin's so inspired by those murals in SGGS.

THE GREATEST DIRECTORS IN THE HISTORY OF MBS~!!! Or so I think...?
Hahaha Adrian, Ama, me and Vin. I think I fainted due to exhaustion. You''ll see why in the next picture...

.... yup. It's cause I saw this pic.

Btw... I look like some ALIEN and to no surprise Ama and Nick and Adriel were the ones who caused me to look like one.

I'm proud of you all!!! My dearest drama crew!!
L to R standing: Boon Leong, Chee Yong, Ama, Vin, myself, the gorgeous gay (Chee Yong calls me 'she-male'), Gerry (who was doing his best to separate me from my OBSSESSIONS: Renaldo and Nick), David, Brandon, Nick, Jun Yong, Bryan.

L to R squatters and sitting: Jon, Yin Lei, Adriel, Chris and Renaldo.

CONGRATS PPL!! Let's be thick skin and say we're number 1!! BWAHAHAHAHA


PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE NEXT PICTURE.

AND IF YOU ALL DO SEE THE NEXT PICTURE,

You'll all be terribly PROUD
of me,
because
I
DID NOT
go

hysterical.



Really. It was hard to believe...


... but I did the unthinkable of being 100% sane and aware at the time this photo was taken. I can't be any prouder with myself than right at that moment.

(I wanted one with Renaldo too, but he sped off like the wind and when I turned around from being dazed, he was completely gone. :( )

Oh yeah... sorry Nick, wanted to take that last picture of you in my previous posts out of the blog like you asked me to, but you were so cute I couldn't bring myself to. OOPS. Ahahahahaha

And with that last photo as proof: I now conclude that I've regained my self control. And that I won't be meeting this cuties half as often as I do now. :(

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...