3:13 PM

Fleas and ticks

While the rest of the world is overly conscious over the swine flu, our class is more concerned about... CAT FLEAS.

...

Yup, you read that right. CAT FLEAS. I have no idea just what age we're living in - I mean, dealing with CAT FLEAS??!!

Our days in Form 6 never ceases to get crazier. And weirder. :P

Jill came to school today with swollen legs and itchy ankles. Suddenly we realised during Bio that almost everyone in my class has these bites around their ankles (including me... NOOOOOOO!!! The itch stole away my concentration from helper T cells and macrophages during bio today). WOWOW. Debz concluded that cat fleas are terrorising our class.

.... Strange.

ANYWAY, was raining this morning and Ama and I faced some 'obstacles' making it back for our PA lesson. Ended up missing one whole period. Ahahahaha I think Adrian will know what I'm talking about... Oops. And probably the whole of 5 Ak 1 too. :P

I'm proud of myself these days!! My hysteria is so in control that my obsessions are not running away anymore~!! YAY!!! *swoons*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

To a more 'pek chek' topic, the Lower Sixes will be coming in less than two weeks. And yet SUARA isn't even sent to printers yet!! WTH. I hope he doesn't reject it again tomorrow or else...

*STARTS AN ELECTRIC SAW*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...