4:35 PM

Sports Day and Mumblings of Today....

Wanted to blog this up last Thursday but was too busy drooling over the photos til I forgot to. BWAHAHAHAHA

A word of warning for those soon to enter MBS:

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!

... because I had the wettest, most fun, but FIRST and LAST Sports Day in MBS last Thursday!!

Rained like cats and dogs when I woke up early in the morning but somehow managed to crawl to school dry but LATE. :P Went to the canteen to see everyone else looking very grateful because the MASTER CHEF HAS ARRIVED!!!! (that's me.) Well, all except for Nicholas Ma and Renaldo who were like, "WHAT???!! Her ah??"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

HuiYing and I had fun making this awful Blackcurrant cordial drink~!!

... ahem.

Anyway, tried to fry a few fries but ended up almost killing Ama, HuiYing, Wilson and Renaldo (the Master chef, me, was only HALF awake that time.) BWAHAHAHAHA. Renaldo took over and he looked sooooooooooo cute trying to cook~!!!

*nosebleed*

Poh Chong came over and tasted the fries and everyone just KNEW it just lacked something. So while HuiYing darling and I pondered around the scientific aspects of cooking (angle of the wok with the fire, degree of hotness, percentage of oil, magnitude of frying, time taken) using Physics principles and stuff, Renaldo continued on CUTELY frying on those fries.

*NOSEBLEED*



CUTE~!!


Only later when most of the marchers had to march under the heaviest rain in the history of Penang, did HuiYing and I perfect the art of cooking!! It was a success!!

That's why they call me a MASTER CHEF. :P

Anyway, HuiMin called me over to Suffolk House where I laughed like a nut watching Gerry hide behind the wall while following the dikir barat. Walked over to the other side of the wall and laughed even harder when I saw David performing!! HAHAHAHAHA :P

Vin and I shared some special bonding sessions together roaming around Suffolk House and the bridge over the river - crapping bout life. I will definitely put up more suicide photos once Vin darling updates her blog. :P

We then realised we were hungry, and the VIPs were treated to some really lavish buffet in the Suffolk House. Vin did the UNEXPECTED by stealing a whole TRAY of bread custard (with permission from Ms. Rajenee??) in which all of us at the back devoured. BWAHAHAHAHA. I did snap a photo of HuiMin and Vin stealing and eating leftover sandwiches. :P

After interviewing VIPs, Vin and I then stood in the field where the rain was pouring heavily - under an umbrella that was so obviously leaking! She managed to snap some really nice photos for Ed Board~!! Since the rain was so heavy, eventually the field got all flooded up. Just as Vin and I removed our shoes - suddenly the HM announced that Sports Day was cancelled. WOW.


Vin and I - SHOELESS and CLUELESS. WAHAHAHAHA. WOT! GOT!

Went back to our Science and Maths stall where we were supposed to be selling fries and drinks but somehow realised that every FOOD was sold out!! That means I was a great chef after all!! Whee~!! However, there were BIG amounts of the syrup drink left... almost about what, 20l left? To clean up the drink container, Ama and I went crazy trying to drink up the whole container.

.... I think I was at my 7th cup when Martin came by to help us drink. It was my 11th cup when Jeevan appeared. Somehow Renaldo decided to join in... but didn't last long :P

*some time later*

..... Martin gave up after his 10th cup, or so, I think. Then Jeevan gave up. Ama and I were still there GULPING that BLACKCURRANT syrup drink up to 27 cups or more!! Ama drank more, I think. I paused pretty often because I kept laughing when Juju and Jeevan snuck ice cubes inside my t-shirt. :P

WOW. Went home and visited the toilet some 5-7 times in an hour.

Dropped Renaldo home after sports... and suddenly I realised.. HEY!! He's not that SHORT anymore!!! He's WAYYYY taller than Vin already.... and I didn't notice his growth???!!! Probably because he keeps standing next to Poh Chong, so I don't realise that he's actually growing. AWWWWW. Can you imagine how fast boys grow?? Just a month ago he was shorter than Vin. :( I'm kinda sad...

... because I wanna chase shorter cute boys ONLY.



Happy times with Renaldo!
See how tall he's grown?? He's actually around my height already...

(Nick still counts because according to David, his muscles are stiff - and he won't grow.) YAY! I still have two left then - just Ken Ichi and Nick.

Anyway, today, thanks to Vin, I got the SHOCK of my life. Vin made me go look for David to ask him to get Dikir Barat pictures from Pn Azalina. WOW. And this David just ran out of his Add Math class and lead both Ama and I to Pn Azalina in 5 Ak 2. The way he asked for the pics has got to be most yeng or something.

I was surprisingly very frightened when she asked Ama, David and I to sit down in her class! I almost thought that she was gonna yell at us for interrupting her lesson or being rude. TO MY SURPRISE, she started talking about egos or something, and about being FEMALE. I think she said something like...

"Kalau kamu semua ini perempuan, dan kalaulah kamu suka seorang lelaki, kamu mesti ada ego!! Takkan kamu ini selaku perempuan, takde maruah diri cepat cepat pergi peluk lelaki kah??"

At this point, Ama and David were already staring at me, and I was already laughing AND BLUSHING like a mad GAY. But to my horror, she wasn't done.

"Contohlah, kalau kamu ini perempuan, suka kat ADRIAN, takkan kamu pergi ikut dia mana-mana dia pergi, pergi peluk dia macam takde ego...."

The rest I don't think I heard because David, Ama and I were already laughing and on the brink of crying. I was sweating like a nut. I felt as if I had to menahan peluru or something. WHOA. She really, really shot me - BULLSEYE. :P Fantastic teacher, she is. Would love her as my PA teacher!!

(In case nobody understands this: it's because Renaldo's name is also ADRIAN RENALDO TAN GUAN HOOI :P)

Mr Khor then very unceremoniously came in with a bunch of police officers and were talking bout pelajar ponteng sekolah. Which SHOT me once again, because Ama and I were, literally, ponteng-ing Chemistry. Which wasn't intentional. :P

WOW. I love Cikgu Azalina~!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...