10:52 PM

Nicque-Mania

I got one of the biggest shocks in my life on Thursday thanks to Ama's (Khai Ying) lunatical F1 driving!!! This was what happened:

As usual, Ama dropped Renaldo home after school at his place.

(Renaldo's suuuuuuuucccccch a good boy~!! BWAHAHAHAHA and that's because he treated both Ama and I to ice creams. I like him. :P But I went home and told my Mama that Renaldo was sooooooooo nice because he found a WAY into my stomach, and my Mama practically yelled while laughing, "lau gi na ah lu siau cha bo!!" (direct translation: you cheated a CHILD you crazy girl!) It was loud enough for the neighbours across the street to hear her. Yup.)

So, we had to make a U-Turn and pass by our school front gates in order for Ama to drop me home. Since I'm still rather shortie-obsessed... I just HAD to stare at MBS to look out for my pretty Korean, my cute Japanese and the very 'yeng' Nicholas.

Hahaha don't worry... I think I have self control right now?

ANYWAY, while staring out, Ama noticed Nick somewhat standing at the bus stop with Chris. At that time, I think Ama's car was somewhere near the traffic lights outside of the school gates. She scared the hell out of me when she suddenly said, "AMA!! Look look look!! Nicholas!!"

(Ama/ Khai Ying calls me Ama just the same. Yup. Confusing. And I think I was so shocked and traumatised that I was practically, "HUH? Nicholas? Where? Nicholas?")

And then she TOTALLY SWERVED the whole car, IGNORING ALL TRAFFIC, I REPEAT, SWERVED THE WHOLE CAR TO THE BUS STOP - that was on the OTHER side of the road - and stopped DIRECTLY in front of the bus stop.

WOW.

Here: a visual of what happened.

I would like to repeat that: SHE CUT FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD ALL THE WAY TO THE BUS STOP JUST BECAUSE SHE KNEW I'M 'SHORTER-PEOPLE' OBSSESED.

... the power of friendship... and obsession.

WOW.

( I can't believe I'm talking so excitedly bout my near-death experience. Not
very near, actually, but STILL... just for NICK, OMG. These crazy Amas. HAHAHAHA)

The skills of this future F1 driver never fails to amaze me - ever since I got home in one piece.

Even the BLIND would have noticed how ONE white Kancil so very dramatically stopped in front of the bus stop - what more Nick and Chris. OMG. I was then laughing like a mad GAY, probably reminiscing about Ama's fantastic driving that I couldn't even look Nick and Chris in the eye with a straight face. :P

And that probably explains why Nicholas refuses to look at me today... he must have probably thought I went into another hysteria then. :( It was rather depressing. AHAHAHAHAHA. Ask my classmates.

Anyway, found a horribly CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE picture of Renaldo when he was 12! Looks really, really CUTEEEEE~!!!

He looks really tiny then!! But now he's my height. GEE. Wish they'd stop growing. :P

Anyway.... SUARA's almost done, and almost circulating - and I hope NOBODY rejects it again. And NOBODY means NOBODY. I'm gonna kill them if they decide to change anything. I NEED TO PUBLISH IT BEFORE THE LOWER SIX ENTERS MBS!!!

Stress stress stress - it adds to my shoulder aches, tired eyes and.... a bleeding nose?? Oh well.

MBS is full of shorties~!! YAY!! I'm gonna search high and low for a F4 target. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

I found out last night that there's a boy in 3A whose mum is kinda close to mine. OMG. I hope nobody in 3A calls me a hiau po (except Renaldo). OMG. But it's okay - it's not as if my mum doesn't know about my obsession...

.... I think.

Uh-oh.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...