3:51 PM

Bye Yuennie~

Firstly, I will CASTRATE both Chee Hong and Yew Jun for not showing up. :P

Secondly, despite NOT gambling, we had a great time!

Thirdly, NO Heineken, but we were perfectly insane already.

Thursday night, the same day after our Sports Day.

We had a blast, though we were celebrating something sad. Yuennie darling will be leaving for Canada forever!! NOOOOOOOOOO!! I hope she'll miss us all. All of us crazy ppl, that is. And remember that she was part of the group of ELEVEN NUTTERS who made the most noise in Town Steamboat on Thursday night. :)

Ming Yen and I were the first two to reach!! Nothing to do, so of course we took some pics. HAHAHA

Our long long table - consisted of FOUR BBQ steamboat sets.

I LOVED THIS CUTE LOOKING THING!!!! Tasted fantastic!!

Wherever we went, we were sure to EAT BIG and create an EVEN BIGGER MESS and produce and EVEN GREATER amount of noise. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Our table was easily the noisiest one... thanks to our very sudden outbursts of 'YAM SENG!!", or "CHEERS!!" and a sudden "YAM CHA!!!!"

Me cuddling up with 'Rebecca Ang'. BWAHAHAHAHA (which means, in Hokkien, 'Rebecca eh ang.' Get it? :P )

Poor Yuennie!! She has to shrink and bend her knees to take photos with all of us. The problem with being tall. :P See why I LOVEEEE short people??

Ah Wah, Debz, Ee Lui, Hone-y and me~!!

MingYen was merajuking somehow....

BERGAYANYA!!! WengWah was the only male among all the females... and mind you, he was treated like a KING.

HuiYing and I~!!

Ama stealing my Mei Ling. :P Btw, MeiLing was CRAZY over the pot of tea the WHOLE night.

WengWah, Debz and I.

.... HIS TONGUE CAN REALLY STRETCH!!!!! OMG. I get the creeps everytime I look at his tongue.


Mummy and her daughter~

HuiYing darling - TOO full, but has cravings for chicken.

Ama and Mei Ling playing in the CHILDREN'S PLAYGROUND. Afterwards, we read the sign back there. HAHAHAHA oops. We're SIX years old, right? :P

THAT playground is CURSED, btw. I tried some ten thousand times to shoot a basket but NOT a SINGLE one went in. It's cursed, because I was a Bola Jaring player in Std. 6. :P

HuiYing then went crazy looking at lil kids playing until she claimed that every small boy she saw was HERS.


HAHAHAHAHA and THIS - is MOST MEMORABLE TIME!

After saying bye to Yuennie darling, Mei Ling, HuiYing, Ama and I went on our 'Ah KUA' (pondan) search around Penang Road!! We went quite so many rounds that the auntie selling pancake must have recognised our car or something. HAHAHAHAHA. Not much results... in the end we only saw 7 Ah Kuas and 1 Gay, I think. BWAHAHAHAHAHA ask me for the recordings, ppl. I documented our entire Ah Kua expedition.

On Thursday, I successfully....

FROZE TO DEATH IN THE MORNING, and SWELTERED LIKE HELL AT NIGHT.

No wonder I got a cold. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...