2:06 PM

Addiction and Insanity

Whee~!! I'm skipping school today in support of a classmate who got suspended!

... just kidding. My mum would kill me if I told her that.

BWAHAHAHAHA the real reason I skipped school is to catch up with Kuroshitsuji. Made it up to episode 16 today!

Had my school MUET test in Dewan Budaya last Tuesday... and I can conclude that it was one of the most relaxed and fun exam I've ever had~! Thanks to Vin who suddenly had to dance an Indian dance. :P Hahaha that mad woman somehow made me dance with her at the back of the stage reminiscing about our drama practices.

I can conclude that I screwed up probably 83% of my MUET test paper - so I'll probably get pretty low marks this time around. No worries though~ BWAHAHAHAHA. And that's all thanks to my beautiful sitting position which enabled to see many cute shorties. I was, er... PITIFULLY distracted and practically lost at least 20 minutes dreaming for each and every paper.

Anyway... I'm addicted to Kris Allen almost as much as Manda's addicted to Adam Lambert. Sadly Kris will never win the competition if Adam is around. :(

After last's night's amazing Carribean style performance from darling Kris... I REALISED THAT KRIS IS SHORTER THAN RYAN SEACREST. Do you know how much significance that observation carries??!! KRIS IS SHORT!! OMG!!! My 'shortie-mania' took control over my entire body again and my mum was a victim of my 'shortie' hysteria this time. Ahaha. Sorry mum. :P

KRIS IS CUUUUUUUTE!! AND SHORT!!



*nosebleed*

OMG. I think my next blog layout may be Kris-themed.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...