11:42 PM

As Promised~!



Phew~ took me some half an hour to upload this up. Sorry for the EXTREMELY bad quality and the tremendous shaking (obvious proof that I'll never be a successful cameraman someday)... because I was too busy rapping, dancing and FIGHTING, probably also praying when those brilliant actors were up there doing their thing. Do not kill me if you get a headache watching it( I almost got one rewatching it. Oops.) Be prepared to laugh, and please ignore both my voice and Ama's voice in the background, obviously worried to hell bout those cute kids up on stage. Oh, and ignore Vin's random hands, occasionally.

Last but not least, lose yourself in Nicholas's wonderf-

ERRRRRRRRMMM. Oops. Let's just censore that and assume I'm in perfect control of myself. Yeah? :P

The strangest thing happened at Mr. Sim's today~! I was there trying to pay my fees, and I was required to write my name. I can't believe I looked up at Mr Sim suddenly and asked him, "Wait, MY NAME is Rebecca, isn't it??" Mr. Sim looked at me like I was some kind of dementia patient or something. AHAHAHAHAHA. Can't really blame me for forgetting my own name, right? Since I'm a person with hundreds of nicknames. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

And so I would like to take this opportunity to thank all all my darlings in school who calls me by: Spencer, 'she-male', "Koay Talam", "Hiau-po", "Ah Mak", "Mummy!", "Ama", "Ah Cho", "Jie Jie", "Ah Po", "Auntie", "Hiau Mak", "Siau Mak" .... (the list continues on) until it was effective enough for me to forget my own, real name...


. . . .


However, I'm all but to proud to know that Christopher has given birth to Nicholas~! Ahahahaha. I'm waiting for Poh Chong to allow Form 3s to join the Olimpiad competition - I'll be stalking Renaldo then... BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks to Vin, I found a gorgeous hidden Japanese boy in MBS today!! Ama and I were NUTS enough to follow him like a shadow everywhere he went after school today - wasting some 10 mins following him around. And yet Ama didn't see his name tag. Sheesh~!!

Vin and I also had erm... 'fun' rehearsal-ing for our suicide plans in which I would like to call 'tiau kang' instead of 'tiau lao' (jumping into the river and not jumping from a building). I'm sorry Mei Ling, Sumitha and Nick had to witness our nutty jumping rehearsal and reminiscing!! Our real jump may occur on Tuesday.

Anyway, enjoy our drama and laugh your heads off!! Do read Vin's blog for clearer faces of these cuties.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...