7:13 PM

THE SPIRIT OF YOUTH~!!! (and my worse nosebleeds to date.)

OMG Manda dear. If you think THAT was energetic, hun, you've seen nothing yet of whatsoever nonsense I did in school today. :O

If my mum were to ask me what I do in school.... I'll gladly tell her that:
1. I stalk cute, short boys.
2. I practice 'tiau kang-ing'.
3. I've learnt to throw mangoes across a wide river. (important for survival one day)
4. I celebrate spot checks.
5. I have a thousand lives.

And today's drama unfolds by...

Sports Day will be held this Thursday~!! And as a result, the Sports Rehearsal will be held throughout this whole week. Starting with today, right after assembly. But before assembly, I suddenly realised that my class was LOCKED.

So right after assembly, Ama and I went hunting for the french-fries auntie's husband who holds the keys to every corner of our school. By some sheer luck or something, he wasn't at the canteen, so the Mak Cik asked Ama and I to wait up for her husband. Obviously Ama and I are too energetic to be standing still at one place waiting, so I invited Ama to continue on the 'tiau kang' rehearsal Vin and I did on Friday.

While standing at the edge of the river...

...Ama and I suddenly noticed that MR KHOR, our PRINCIPAL, of all teachers, was buying food from the canteen. Out of stupid desperation, Ama and I hid behind a tree... in which Debz, Ming Yen and Juju saw (they thought that we were a bunch of idiots. BWAHAHAHA).

And when the coast was clear... we ran to the other end of the canteen and yelled for the Pak Cik who was taking a bath... for the keys. While waiting for him to come out, Ama and I invented a new game: Tossing Mangoes Across the River!!

... they should put that up as a sport during Sports. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

After recess, both us 'hiau pos' continued stalking that 'Japanese' guy that we were so proud of. As a result... I think the whole of 5 Sn and 5 Ak 1 must have thought that the both of us were stalkers or something. :P With no thanks to David who so blantantly labelled me as a hiau po.... :P

It would be no wonder if the 'Japanese' guy noticed!!!!

And with warning from both Jon and Nick (who noticed Chun Yew... and I didn't cos I was too busy still staring at the 'Japanese'), I somewhat stupidly walked into my classroom in the middle of a spotcheck and successfully lost RM5 worth of liquid paper. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. The worst thing is that.... I'm actually really happy because FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MBS, MY CLASS FINALLY GOT A SPOT CHECK~!!!

... Pardon me for being nuts, but... I was REALLLLLLLY excited with the spotcheck!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Even though I got booked. :P

After school.... OMG. Ama and I stalked the 'Japanese' around again and this time we caught him talking to Pn. Ang~!!! I asked Pn Ang about him... and VINNY DARLING, YOU SHOULD BETTER READ THIS PROPERLY BECAUSE I'M GOING TO BOLD THIS UP FOR YOU.

HE IS NOT A JAPANESE. NO JAPANESE ORIGIN WHATSOEVER. NO RELATIONSHIP TO JAPANESE.

WHEN ASKED ABOUT HIS NAME, HE SAID, "IT'S BECAUSE MY DAD JUST SUDDENLY DECIDED TO NAME ME THIS."


Ama and I walked away almost so dejectedly, until I met Renaldo and practically lost all my sanity once again when I saw him flash his set of beautiful teeth while -

UH-OH. Almost lost myself there. Oops. Let me start again...

Met Renaldo after school and HE - decided to end his silence streak... if Ama and I were to drop him home.

....

OF COURSE WE DID!!!!

Ama insisted I sat at the back with him in the car, in which I died over some 200 times (due to anaemia) looking at him 'am chio am chio' (blush) flashing those CUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTE smiles. OMG OMG OMG

And I'm very sorry to say this to myself: but at that moment, my self control was at its PITIEST. OMG.

I practically STALKED him til he went inside his house. OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO he's gonna be VERY afraid of me right now, and it would be a miracle if he can somewhat still look me in the eye after today's incident.

I went home feeling absolutely drained of self control and basically ALL of my life energy that I wasted some good 20 minutes staring at white rice. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hopefully after my 20 minutes of meditation, I'll be able to go to school tomorrow with a somewhat straight face and proper self control. :D

Wish me luck, people!!

(Btw: Ama was the one screaming Nick's name and Ken's name across the block today. NOT me. And somehow, I was framed!!!)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...