12:55 AM

Money Management

I successfully spent ONLY RM11.40 today! The lowest amount spent on my outings after all these years!! I would like to thank Irene darling, Pat dearie and old ama for helping me to control my spending. If it weren't for them... I would never have acheived this great feat! *applause*

Pat dearie looked wonderful in her new swimsuit though ama and I would have loved it if she had wanted to try on something more revealing. :p And no, we're not being horny. All in all, the both of our savings combined (ama and i) would have only been able to buy the top part of the swim suit (or else). So, no complaints! Pat looked really nice in it, though. I would have looked absolutely FLAT in it. *sigh*

Oh, I went to shop for bras and I'm not 34A anymore! I'm 36A now! (Vinny, are you reading this? Next year's bra size shall be this.) I was pretty annoyed when she told me, "Don't worry, little one. This bra size is small, and there's no smaller one anymore! Don't worry that it will be too big for you." Can I sue that shop? I mean... what kind of salesgirl says that to her customers? And she didn't quite take that to be offending.

You didn't expect me to write a weird-less post right??

*sudden transformation*
YUNOKI-SAMA!!! My sensitive gay heart beats for your gentle smile, your soothing music, and your warm character!! Say you'll stay with me forever!! Let's be gay partners!!
*sudden transformation*

OH! I had a great time roling 'ee' for tang yuen just now! My tang yuen is very successful, people! I do not add poison in them! Surprised?

Bwahahahaha

Irene darling, I will miss you for sure! Do remember to write to us occasionally? And do reply our messages on your handphone? Never forget my beautiful face? Always treasure our happy times? Remember how we slept on the floor side by side? Me stealing your food all the time?

Remember that we still have one date together! WE MUST SLEEP TOGETHER IN A HOTEL.

All those people out there reading this, don't get me wrong!! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...