11:05 PM

LESBIAN-Y

BWAHAHAHAHA FRIENDS OUT THERE, WATCH CLAYMORE AND YOU'LL KNOW WHY I'M EXPERIENCING THESE LESBIAN-Y VIBES. Before I jump into that... I shall talk about serious stuff first.

Why is my blog full of all things anime?????? It's frightening me, no matter how often I look at it. *shivers* And if you would carefully examine my daily things-to-do, it will frighten you (and me) even more. Let's take today as an example.

I woke up at11.30 today, bathe, ate, and I READ ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND THE MANGA. Then it was time for lunch, so I ate then I settled down to READ DEVIL MAY CRY 2 NOVEL. I finished it within an hour and so I proceeded on to watch CLAYMORE THE ANIME. I watched it all afternoon and it was dinner time. I ate dinner and walked around a little then I got high thinking about ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND and the naked guy in there so I TRIED TO DRAW HIM. I gave up halfway and I thought about Yunoki-sama *nosebleed* and I surfed the net to find his pics. Then I came here, to blog on my blog while waiting for D. GRAY MAN and DEATHNOTE the ANIME to load. And I'll watch it throughout the night.

READERS!!!!!! *grabs my hair and yanks them out* AM I TURNING INTO THOSE FREAKY LITTLE NERDY PEOPLE WHO WEAR GLASSES, LOOK HORRID, WITH THOSE FLABBY STOMACHS AND UTTERLY LANGUID BODY MOVEMENTS WHO SLOUCHES AROUND HERE AND THERE CALLING THEMSELVES OTAKU???????

At the rate I'm going, I'll be fat.
I'm wearing glasses.
My body functions are slowing.
I AM wobbling around here and there like a spine-less person.

SHIMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sudden transformation*

Ah, on the other hand, I still look gorgeous and un-horrid. (or else my imoto would have run away from her aniki, myself by now.)
Beautiful gays have no flabby stomachs. (tears open shirt) Be wowed by my beauty!!!
I have purple eyes. (Contact lenses)
My body movements are still gentle and bony. To prove this... *gently flicks my long silver hair which blows and dances in rhythm to the wind*

*sudden transformation*

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why can't I ever write a normal post? Forgive me, Mother... I have failed you as a normal daughter... *dramatic wails*

By the way, those purple eyes thingy (contact lenses) ain't true. I'm still all specy til Mummy decides to match my eyes with my hair colour.

But if my hair is the same colour as my eyes... I'll be a silver-haired witch!! A CLAYMORE!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

.... I'm not making sense.

The point is, I'm lesbian-y because I have found this absolutely gorgeous female characters who dance around blood and detached limbs with their almighty swords and youki which gives them somewhat power to attach or regenerate their limbs. Erm... let's just put it that CLAYMORE is just bloody violent. These should explain things.

Clare, who adores Teresa
Teresa, whom I adore... IMAGINE MY PAIN SEEING HER HEAD CUT OFF!!!!
L to R: Idiot Priscilla, IDIOT Ophelia, Clare!!!, Irene!!!!, and TERESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Women warriors...
IDIOT OPHELIA which became the Awakened One. MAY SHE DIE A PAINFUL DEATH FOR MAKING CLARE LOSE AN ARM.


BLOOD!!! AND GORE!!!!! BWAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!! Absolutely what I need in this beautiful revolution of anime! Gosh, this anime is even more violent than Hellsing. By a MILE. Absolutely love it! Though I hate some very many people in this show.

*lesbiany-y vibes*

Darn, I shouldn't watch an all-female character show. I shall stick to Yunoki-sama with his absolutely warm and gentle smile...

(Teresa! Clare!)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...