9:17 PM

BRACES for a New Year

Aloha mi amigos! Happy New Year!

And to all my fellow darlings who will be starting their tertiary education soon (those January intake-rs)... MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU. I like to take things easily, so I'll probably take the April or the June or the July intake so... if you miss me, wait for me.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I went to the orthodontist today, and it looks like I'll be wearing 'em braces
ONCE MORE thanks to my ever-moving teeth. So darlings, do remember all the "s's" that I say because in March, I highly doubt I would be able to pronounce 's' very beautifully as I do now anymore... Wearing those teeth-tying things is such a bore... :(

Oh yeah, I am catching up with LOST Season 2 (since SPM absolutely stole all my chances of touching AXN) and there are a few things that must be mentioned. For one... SAWYER IS EXTREMELY HOT!!!!! I like him up to his little.... 'goatie'. And he's a VERY cool conman! (Which happens to be one of my shared 'ambitions' with Soviet-sama). Sawyer..... *nosebleed and drools*Sawyer (which is not his real name... I can't remember the real one) too hot!!! *melts*

Be happy, darlings, for I have found a real person to drool about. But no worries, I haven't forgotten about my darling Aiba...Aiba-chin! Forever cute and MINE.

Oh! About the 4 volumes of manga I bought the other day from Borders which costed over RM100! The title is Absolute Boyfriend, and the most handsome guy in here keeps undressing himself *nosebleed* His name is Night Tenjo and YES, HE'S MINE. Here's what he looks like... (most of the pics I have of him are of him naked...) *melts into a pool of blood*

Night is the first one from the right! Sadly, I don't bother to remember the names of the two other people in this picture. They just don't appeal that much to me.
Night Tenjo!! All naked and wrapped up in a beautiful box!!


Tenjo, being stupid (yet cute!!)! He is a love figurine, anyway, for those who don't know.Night... yet again, naked.... *dreamy eyes and drools*

I haven't forgotten about Claymore, though! *lesbiany vibes* I heard (read) that the second season will be out in April 2008 so I'll be a good girl and wait very impatiently for it to be subbed and uploaded. And if I don't run out of patience, I WILL BUY SEASON TWO.
Teresa!! Teresa!! Oh, by the way, Manda, Mandy and Soviet-sama, did you all know Galactea is... BLIND?? My 'love icon'! XD BLIND!! But no worries, I love her all the same! She's cool.

*sudden transformation*
No worries Yunoki-sama! My little gay heart never forgets about you! *dances around*
My Yunoki-sama *love love* with Tsukimori Len, the blue-haired, ice cool man who managed to melt both my darling imoto and my sis-in-law's hearts.

Pat darling, I believe my beautiful gay eyes sees the best in a man. I do not doubt my judgment that 'Mr. Iron Lips' and 'Chinaman Rapist' are indeed Mr. Iron Lips and Chinaman rapist. I beg of you, kindly don't land your fists on my beautiful face... *flicks my silver hair* ... or on my beautiful hair! Like my darling imoto said, you can be frightening when you're mad...

*squeals*

*suddden transformation*

Ah yes... the complicated array of emotions that I have. Switching from gay hormones to those lesbian-y throbbing is something not made possible by others. If one should feel what I do feel, one would collapse due to the overwhelming emotions i feel.

BWAHAHAHAHA

And yes, what a wonderful way to start a new year! I heard from some unreliable sources that petrol prices will be up by 40 cent!

God bless all drivers!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...