1:03 AM

I FINISHED PRIMO PASSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE ANYBODY EVERYONE!!!! PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS SONG - WHERE TO GET IT FOR FREE!!! ONEGAI~!

Partita for Solo Flute in A Minor BWV 1013 IV Bouree Anglaise by Johann Sebastian Bach!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!! YES, I KNOW THE TITLE IS LONG BUT I MUST HAVE IT. IT WAS PLAED BY MY DARLING YUNOKI AZUMA!!!!!!!!!! YUNOKI AZUMA PLAYED IT IN HIS THIRD SELECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *nosebleed*

Yunoki..... (in a most ghostly voice)
On a second note, I FINISHED WATCHING PRIMO PASSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a weird ending, I would say. But I'll be off downloading all the classical music featured in there. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't believe I just said that.

All in all, I also feel that I'm turning lesbian-ny cos me ish starting to have feelings for Clare (Claymore). Did I just say that? Gosh, that was freaky.

*sudden transformation*
MY SENSITIVE GAY HEART STICKS WITH YUNOKI!!!!!!!! (for now)
*sudden transformation*

Whee! Me gotta go and download many many classical music right now so tata! I MUST HUNT FOR THAT BACH PARTITA 4 THAT YUNOKI DARLING PLAYED. Those ppl out there better co-operate, or else... *censored*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...