11:06 PM

Merry Christmas ALL!!! #2

In my description previously, I forgot to add that he must be tall. Scratch that, he must be taller than ME.

(Fuji WILL grow. He is, after all, only 15.)

Oh, and I found some very beautiful Claymore pics and so I shall post them here for my darling kotaishi, Soviet-sama and for myself, of course. And for those wonderful Claymore fans out there! *winks at Manda* *winks at Mandy*

CLAYMOREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLAYMOREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful, long white haired Dweller of the Deep, Easley of the North.

My beautiful Galactea darling, Claymore #3

Some scenes from episode 25... I think.

My beautiful, fearful, powerful, Teresa of the Faint Smile, previously the #1 Claymore, and also hailed to be the most powerful #1 in history.

Beautiful, flexible Teresa of the Faint Smile, flexing her beautiful butt as she threatens to chop off IDIOT, @#$%@#* TREACHEROUS Priscilla, the #2 Claymore then.

CLAYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLAYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*lesbiany vibes*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm...Abby told me Pat's grandmother passed away. I know what it's like, but do tell her to be strong, and be happy, her grandmother surely would want her to do so even if she's gone. She still loves her and always will.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...