10:42 PM

Merry Christmas ALL!!!

Merry Christmas all!! My Christmas was extremely dull, but I somehow managed to persuade my mum to get me a laptop so considering how 'speedily' mum and dad decides to do things, it looks like I'll only be the proud owner of a laptop let's say... in not less than six months to come? Well, I do believe that THAT IS the fastest my parents can decide on something so horribly expensive. And we'll probably be living off 'koay teow thing' or something everyday for the next 3 months or whatever...

All of us do want something for Christmas, eh? So I did a little bit of daydreaming today under the scorching Chinese New Year sun and realised that I am somewhat, old enough to be dreaming about an eligible bachelor who would steal my heart away. I'll daydream a bit and pretend to be Mel for a day... heh heh...

HE MUST BE FAIR AND PRETTY!! Not dark like others would usually want, but he must be slightly muscular too. HE MUST NOT BE A SISSY. He must not look like a Chinaman rapist *ahem: Pat* but he must look dashing. Preferably no iron-like lips (like those stung by a bee) *ahem: Pat* but he must have nice, deep features. I would like silver haired men, but where we live, silver haired men are mostly in their 70s so... NO! HE MUST BE AT MOST ONLY FIVE YEARS OLDER THAN ME!!! Somehow, I would like SLIGHTLY gay-ish men, for my mum has introduced me to several gay friends of hers, and I MUST say, WHAT A SPECTACULAR PERSONALITY! They are so carefree, so happy, so ELEGANT, and.... more feminine than me. And they dance. VERY WELL. But no sissys... no sissys...

Uh, wait... I think I somewhat know this beautiful person who is suit to be my dream partner! He sounds very much like... very much like...

*sudden transformation*

*flicks white hair in one fluid, gentle movement* There's only one gay that'll fit that whole description, and it is me! Sorry for being insensitive like how I UN-usually am, but I am, after all... tied to my current #1 Bishie-in-my-list YUNOKI-SAMA!!! (Fuji, Wolfram, Aiba are all in that one list too)


Sad to say that woman (man?) is not I, the one and only gay that goes around saying 'oresama wakai shiroi gin ke bishie Estonia von Versailles, Oujisama Tengoku no Versailles'. That red-haired fool can steal MY Yunoki for now, but there will come one day, when he realises my true nature and finds my astounding beauty. And that is when... I will be waiting for him. Our long hairs will entwine.. and... and...

*nosebleed*

*sudden transformation*

....


...


...


... ME.

Darn, this festive season is making me more and more whacked than ever. Did I hit my head somewhere? I sure hope I did, 'cos I'm freaking myself out.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who IS that pretty purple-haired woma--err, it's a man-ah? Ehehee, nevermind that comment... *furtively crawls away to your other posts*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...