1:17 AM

I FINISHED THE LEGEND OF DRAGOON!!!

I FINISHED LEGEND OF DRAGOON AND I IMMEDIATELY CAME RIGHT HERE TO BLOG ABOUT IT. AFTER TWO LONG YEARS OF RIDICULOUSLY LOW HP, ABSURDLY LOW DAMAGE POINTS AND PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNT OF DAMAGE RECEIVED BY MY CHARACTERS... I FINISHED THE GAME.

I FINISHED THE GAME. The words THE END appeared for the first time instead of countless game overs.

The last boss was a fr**king little thing with three forms and seven generations which almost killed my humble little characters. Without Albert... I would not have made it... All because of stupid Dart who wishes to rescue Shana but refuses to even admit his love til the very end... Stupid Melbhu Frahma was the thing with the most HP that I've ever witnessed... Took me more than an hour to kill it... *babble babble*

Forgive me for my constant ramblings.

You're right, Mandy, failure is a steeping stone to success. I will be missing this game for sure. Next game to finish will be FFX!!! GO GO REBECCA!! I'm not very far from the end! Already about to go to the Calm Lands! Bwahahahaha and after that will be Zanarkand!!! (I think) Bwahahahaha

Forgive me once more for this whole excitement on ending RPG games.

Ah, the bra didn't turn out to be very lacy after all. I haven't tried it out, but looks to big for me. I shall take a picture of it and put it up here some day.

Oh, and thanks to the one whole night of staying up at Irene's place, the next day in KL I feel asleep on one of the IKEA sofas. And then I walked into a staircase. Me amigos who will be seeing me tomorrow... or rather, later in the afternoon today... you can all witness my scars on my right leg.

And in KL (One Utama) I was acting like a bratty kid aging 7 years old instead of 17. Yes, the sad truth is that the '1' in front of the '17' sometimes disappears without warning. Me, 17-year-old Rebecca was running around playing tag with my two cousins (aged 9 and 13) in One Utama. We played for 2 hours, at the least. And darn, it ruined my shopping plans... I
couldn't find Tamaki! And I left darling Manda wailing like a banshee. *gulps at the sight of the pointy knife*

I also came home empty-handed.

No manga. No anime. No plushie. No soundtrack. No nothing.

I'm sorry Pat! I will put the Borders thingy to good use in Penang!! What should I buy, what should I buy??

I also successfully finished watching NANA, which again got me crying like a... waterfall.
Takumi! How could you? What a cliffhanger!! And now I have to wait for stupid Part 2.

*sudden transformation*
Oh imoto, aniki is here! Aniki will tell you a bedtime story!! Continuation from where Hachi gets all lovey-dovey when Takumi bought her a diamond ring!! *tucks you in bed and covers a blanket over you*

Hachi was still confused about her feelings for the three men in her life, Shoji, Nobu and Takumi, you see. But she didn't want all this tangled mess of her love life to ruin her friendship with BLAST, especially Nana. So she invited them, through Shin *nosebleed* to watch the fireworks festival because the festival was postponed the last time. The all agreed
to go and to meet at Room 707.

Meanwhile, Takumi worries over TRAPNEST's future. Ren wanted to marry Nana and Takumi promised to marry Hachi. Reira tells him that most of the TRAPNEST fans are mostly female and that would cause TRAPNEST to lose its main audience. So at where the first part of NANA ends, Takumi tells Reira "alright, so only Ren will get married."

Which means that him and Hachi... Hachi and him...

YAY!!! I'VE GOT A CHANCE TO GRAB TAKUMI FOR MYSELF!!! *flicks silver hair sexily* I wonder if he likes gays?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA


Ahem.

And so, on the day of the fireworks festival, Hachi meets Shoji at the Jackson's Bar. After their meeting, the two decided that they will pretend to not know each other from that time onwards. The moment their backs turned to face each other, Hachi cried, of course. And then she hesitates about going to the fireworks festival. She calls Nana who was already at Room 707 together with Yasu, Shin and Nobu. Hachi tells Nana that she was afraid to see Nobu. Nana tells her that Nobu was not there. And so Hachi agrees to go meet them.


Nobu was heartbroken when he heard that Hachi doesn't want to see him. He was about to leave but then Nana challenges him to 'be a man'.

Hachi arrives at Room 707 but the door didn't open when she knocked. She later called Nana who said that they've already gone to the lakeside to see the fireworks. Hachi leaves room 707 but she does not know that Nobu was in there, afraid to see her, afraid to talk to her, afraid to tell her how he truly feels.


And so, the Part 1 ends like that, with Hachi watching fireworks with Nana, Yasu and Shin (who was dressed as a girl) *nosebleed* Shin... *ghostly sound*

At the beginning of the final episode they also showed what was happening at present (this WHOLE NANA anime was actually a recollection of the past of both Hachi and Nana). It showed that Hachi's girl was born, Shin *nosebleed* was absoultely dashing and handsome and cool... Hachi was rather... 'woman-y' but they didn't show Nana. Some ppl speculate that Nana dies in the end but I doubt that's possible. She is sick but nah, she won't die.


I MUST READ THE MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, my darling imoto is asleep now but it looks like her covers are filled with her darling aniki's nosebleed. Can't be helped, though.

*sudden transformation*

Ah, I feel so revitalized doing all the things that I like! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, on a second note, I've finished your KKM order, Mandy darling!!

But not yours, Manda 'dear'. *hiss* :p Bwahahaha you've gotta wait til I buy DVDs alrighty, darling?

Before I leave, let me dance to the rhythm of my gaming victory.

Stupid Zieg being possessed by the King of Winglies... Dunno what thing in this world actually has nine lives... 3 horrid forms! First form left me with two stunned people and 1 hopeless Dart.. How could King Albert prefer that girl over ME? After all that training I gave him to get him to level 38... Stupid Shana why did we have to rescue her... She was a useless Dragoon from the start... Petrified in status but can't be healed... Stunned for 3/4 of a crucial battle... Rose just dies off with Zieg after I too trained her like mad to get to level 38 with Albert...

I FINISHED THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGOONS!!!

*dances all the way to sleep*

...Yay... I finally get to sleep early tonight after yesterday's complete walking in circles act in the game... *mumble mumble* Useless Kongol... Miranda... haven't used her at all in battle after all these years...

*yawn*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...