6:02 PM

Age and Immortality

Today, for the first time in 10 months (I think??!!) I finally...



...



.......



READ BLOGS THAT BELONGED TO MY FRIENDS.

Shout at me, yeah, for not appreciating or reading other people's blogs, since my mentality is still stuck way back at the age of 13. BWAHAHAHAHA.

But I read Chingy's blog, Jas's blog... plus some others... and realised how mature you all are!! And seriously, all Sixth Formers are taking their own sweet time to mature.

Chingy deals with emotions and stuff from being in a foreign land... while Jas just has to look so stunningly gorgeous. Rene darling slimmed down so much... (plus now she know ballroom dancing??!!) while Pat has a BOYFRIEND. Chia Sin's in KL, HuiXing's also became so pretty...

... while I'm... well, immortally 13. Literally.

AnyHOW~, I'm yet to regret the path that I've taken~!! FORM 6 is absolutely I whole bundle of fun and I'm ultimately living my life to its fullest. And probably...If I had gone to UTAR, I wouldn't even experience a QUARTER of all the fun I'm having right now :)

No regrets!!! Plus, immortality rules!!

The only time where Ama, Vin, Juju, MYen and I will start to regret is when we get our STPM results next next year. BWAHAHAHAHA

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...