9:12 PM

Gurney with MGS-ians

Yet another memorable outing, thanks to the incessant chatter of Ama's loud voice. But somehow, we managed to behave ourselves really well in the cinema this time! Vin darling, I'm sorry you missed our good performance today. We missed you!


Pat, Rene! Of course I missed you more! We only get to meet, like, once a year... and the both of you college students always have to end up so pretty like that. :( Which makes me wonder whether Form 6 is prohibiting my growth. (The only growth I actually SEE in myself is in my louder voice.)

So... we went crazy in Kim Gary...

ME, doing what I do best... strangling Ama while Ju Yi darling looks hungrily at the menu, oblivious. HAHAHAHA

My two favourite darlings that grow fairer and prettier everytime I see them~!!

Ama and Ju Yi even though I do not know where or what in the world Ju Yi was looking at...

... Ama's madness at its peak.

(she really looks crazy here...)

Erm... Pat's... excited? while Rene darling and my dear Hime are busy with their cameras.

... leaving our beautiful signatures on their menus (which Ama later took out)... here it is!! I managed to take a photo of it, before Ama snatched it home to frame up that masterpiece~!



We then watched Yes, Man! featuring Jim Carrey, in the cinema.. we managed to take a few shots, but it's in Pat's camera. We even met Kiran dear at the cinema's entrance.... and I reacted as though I haven't seen her in centuries when I saw her just some weeks ago in Queensbay.

...BWAHAHAHAHA you all know how gays overreact. :P

After the show (in which Ama and I behaved perfectly well)... we wrecked up Sushi King instead~!! Ben, Pat's boyfriend, showed up... and of course only the beautiful gay is brave enough to bully him. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA I wouldn't call it bully, actually. Just testing the strength of their love~!!

Ben, Pat, Ama and Rene posing at Sushi King~!

... this was what Irene ate.

(Nah, jk! Hime contributed to 3 plates, and I contributed 2.)

Another group pic in Sushi King, and I thought this one was really sweet~!

Well, how can anyone live without the beautiful gay??? I just HAD to put this in!! For the sake of you darlings who absolutely miss me and love me and can't live without me.

I suddenly realise that I'm actually pretty full of myself. HAHAHAHAHA

We had a Tea Ceremony of Respect in Sushi King~!! (in which Hime-chan video-ed, but I got too lazy to upload it here since it was a whopping 528MB. WOW. We were EXTREMELY crazy in there where I talked about my gay ideals and stuff.) Ama thinks he has failed. :P BWAHAHAHAHAHA. We then had this evil plan to dare those two lovebirds into kissing...

WE SPENT SOME 15 MINUTES for persuasion, before Ben gave in *pouts*. And it was 15 minutes of brute force (somebody yanked off a Border's plastic bag where he used to hide the kiss, causing the bag to hit his face and almost wrecked his entire spectacles), painful truths (Jingle dear who we met there joined us shortly for this dare, but she left before she could see anything, and she truly inspired Ben to do this~!! Congrats Jing!!), pushing and shoving (which caused Ben to almost bring down the wall at that jewellery shop when he stopped his fall on top of Pat), hair covering (man, he never runs out of ideas to hide from our cameras!!), threatening (to make him Secretary of my Gay Club)...

... and loads more in just 15 minutes.

I don't think he'll ever go out with us again. Poor guy, he's got to be traumatised...

But we managed to get the kiss:


... and it kinda disappointed me that I went to squat at my little dark corner. Which was interrupted when Ama hit me with that dreaded, damage-inflicting Border's bag.

Oh well~ it was still eventful!! And Ben, you have my blessings as long as you make my dear child happy. (I sound like a mum.) Congrats, Pat!

Have a happy time in Hong Kong while I immerse myself in more doses of Asch the Bloody while he still lives. ASCH~!! *nosebleed*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo... You like Asch?

I like Luke more... After he changed his attitude and cut his hair short :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...