11:13 AM

Freaky Sunday

Last Sunday was REALLY freaky. It was like I had all the time in the world to do whatever I wanted to do, and that really, really frightened me that I went to sleep extremely early.

It started off with Maths tuition which then ended at 12.30pm. But after that.... things got frigthening. I managed to do all of these within one day.

1. Moonlight Resonance

I finished the final few episodes of Moonlight Resonance. And just like Manda, I thought the ending was too... perfect that it was almost.... weird. I like happy endings of ocurse, but this one seemed a little bit overdone. Oh, and Kudos to Hong ee!! She was a brilliant actor in this show~!! I thought she absolutely outshined Ho ma!!

2. Forensic Heroes 2

I finished the final 4 episodes of Forensic Heroes II~! And if HuiYing darling and Juyi were to ask me who's my favourite male character... it'll still be Bobby (Tim sir). BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA he's so hawt~!!

AHEM.

3. I read Eclipse.

I barely touched Eclipse (the Twilight saga's third book) but I later I found that I started (at 1am in the morning before, so it's considered the same day, right?) and finished the book on the same day!! I was frightened to death. How could I have read so fast??

I liked the 3rd book best, personally (not quite done with the 4th book). At least Bella wasn't as annoying as she was in the 2nd. Also, I liked the fact that she (thought) was hunted by the Volturi and was chased by Victoria (- someone as indecisive and selfish as her actually ought to die, I think) but I loved Jasper~!! What a military genius he is~!!

Alice, give him to me!

AHEM.

4. I re-read Eclipse til a quarter of the book, I think. Or less. (But I resumed it on Monday. Which meant that I read Eclipse twice. BWAHAHAHAHAHA)

5. Maths

For the first time ever since my end-year exam ended, I actually did some Maths tuition homework. It took me some 2 hours to solve 5 questions and then I got bored.

6. I played Tales of the Abyss.

It absolutely scared me. I was on a playing spree that I played all the way from before (from where Luke and Natalia split up to go to Engeve and Kaitzur) the fall of Chesedonia and Engeve ... er, the fall of Rugnica plains... right up to Belkend where I learned that Commandant Van is planning to destroy the Outer Lands and its people using Asch's fonic hyperresonance, that the Score is finally wrong, and that Mohs wants to remove the deviation from the Score and then lead Kimlasca-Landalvear to its unprecedented prosperity through war.

I actuallly travelled about Engeve, then Kaitzur, then Chesedonia, the Oasis, the Zao Ruins, the Qlipoth, Daath, Baticul, Inista Marsh and finally Belkend.

That's.... fast, for one day. :O

That would mean that I played a mighty lot, darlings, for those of you who can't make any sense of this entire paragraph. (I think only Manda would get the gist of what I'm trying to say.)

I wanted to play further but somehow got too lazy and frightened that I could do so many things in one day that I slept around 11pm-12am instead of my usual 2am-4am.

I woke up on Monday with an :O

Sunday really was freaky.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...