6:30 PM

Stupid TMNet and Blogger

My Internet line was down for the past couple of days until a few moments ago and I almost died in anguish waiting for it to work once more. And even though I changed my layout, I'm not quite that happy with it... it didn't turn out how I wanted it to, but I'll try again when I've regained a certain amount of patience. Spent nearly 3 hours doing it to no avail~!! ARGHHHHHH!! So be patient with this for a bit... while I (might) change the layout a bit more.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA I actually wanted to feature ONLY Justin Law (from Soul Eater) but somehow I couldn't find enough pictures of him and I got a bit too lazy to go capturing screenshots from different episodes. I chose Justin because I wanted to write this: "from a demon butler to a priest meister". BWAHAHAHAHA

Will blog when I feel like it later~! Somehow my TOTA disc is working again.

Have fun in Johor HYing~!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...