4:17 PM

Twilight

I've given up. I'll do what I planned to do the next time around~!

Went to QBay to watch it some days ago but I was disappointed! Edward was... NOT good-looking, Bella was annoying... and Carlisle IS GORGEOUS. I honestly thought that Carlisle was the only good-looking person around, besides James. And I must say that Jasper looked just alright... anyway, his beautiful wavy hair forgave him.

I bought the book AFTER I saw the show and I was further disappointed by the movie. Edward sounds SOOOOOO hot and perfect in the book! And Bella sounded like she was just meant for him~! And the things they talked about were so interesting! (Unlike in the movie where I struggled to keep my eyelids open when they were talking to each other)

I love the story, Twilight fans. I really do. But the movie was just.... a spoiler.

I quite like Jasper Hale~! In the book, his vampire abilities are awesome!! Though it wasn't mentioned in the movie.

The guy playing as Carlisle Cullen... Pete - something. Oops. He looks amazing~!!

Well, just like all the outings with my friends, we created quite a havoc - but in Yataimura this time. They were playing Arashi's live concert in there and Hime-chan, Vin dear, Ama and I were the only guests there at that time in the restaurant... we did some really stupid stuff.

1. Ama spent RM16 on ramen. Which surprised all of us like mad!! Ama NEVER ordered such expensive stuff! (and she couldn't finish it.You know old people...)

2. We were all showing off our wonderful phototaking skills. Ama wanted to take a picture from under the table by sliding through... (thankfully she didn't) and I very humiliatingly took a picture from between the legs.

...

....

.....

3. *AHEM* Ama and I then followed Arashi's dance moves and danced in the restaurant in front of all the workers.

...

....

.....

4. We went to Espirit and made a female mannequin develop a bulge betweeen the legs.

. . .

You know what...? I think we were drugged or something! To do such crazy stuff in public just isn't me. Or is it TRULY me...?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA too bad I don't have any pics!

I hope the rest of our outings will be as uneventful as this one. BWAHAHAHAHA

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...