1:51 AM

New Year and TOTA

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL MY DARLINGS~!!

(It's interesting to note that I spent my whole New Year's eve night making a nice layout for my darling Asch. BWAHAHAHAHA)

I finished TOTA some few days ago and it was terrible - I practically flooded my whole houese several times while playing the ending parts. The only game I played that made me cry almost as much was FFX - the scene where Tidus left Yuna after defeating Sin and etc.

BWAHAHAHAHA. That's why I couldn't blog, ya know?? Each time I wanted to type in Asch's name I would almost cry. YEP. Ama witnessed just how insane I got trying to tell her what happened.

Whee~! Another game down! And I'm feeling awfully sd to have finished TOTA! This game is probably the game with the best storyline I've ever played. Fantastic character development! Fun battle system! Sarcastic necromancers! And most awesomely...

ARROGANT ORIGINALS.

*nosebleeds*

Asch~!! I love you~!! I WILL DEFINITELY REPLAY MY SECOND PLAYTHROUGH (after STPM... DRAT! I HATE THAT FOUR-LETTER WORD!! It's TABOO!!)

Anyway... I'm now playing this really silly game named Soul Nomad and the World Eaters. Probably the CRAZIEST, FUNNIEST game I've ever played! Do you know you can end the game after playing for only 15 mins?? After that, you can start you 2nd cycle - the SECOND playthrough.

Yeah, wow.

The story revolves around this Demon who's being suppressed inside the body of the main character (whose name is yours to choose: for males, default is Revya, but it sounds... girlish.) and this demon's named Gig. He's so totally awesome!! He makes me laugh to tears. BWAHAHAHAHA the way he treats Danette and says those totally awesome rude words!!

... never mind me.

ASCH~!!

... Happy new year, Guys. (And I don't mean Gailardia.)

... oops.

(Another random thought: I HATE THINKING ABOUT GOING BACK TO SCHOOL. Drat.)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...