10:34 PM

6 DISCS... given up.

WHAT A WONDEROUS WAY TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR. To know that the 6th disc I'm playing for FF12 failed as well. Yay.

The guy at the shop said that I may play for as long as I wish in his shop until I get my own self-satisfaction. Until I pass that stupid stage of the game. CURSE THAT PHON COAST. BRING ME TO ARCHADES ALREADY!!

Nope, even though I tried playing it in his shop with his NEW PS2... with another NEW disc... NOPE. No hope. He said somewhat sorrily that it was 'fated destiny' (mia li). Hah.

On a happier (lazier) note, thanks for the comments on the new layout~!! This Asch layout was only meant to be temporary but... since everyone said it's fine... I'll keep it this way. BWAHAHAHAHA. The next theme's probably another Asch one too... YAY!


Asch, O my darling Asch~ I will and DO love you even to YOUR pits of hell (or rather Lorelei...?) ... GAH. Whatever. Me loves Asch~

*swoons*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...