10:46 PM

First Week of... Hell?

The first week of school is hell itself.


I can't believe the amount of sweat I lost just trying to.. well, walk up that short flight of stairs up to my class. And that's just MY class... not even the Bio lab on the third floor yet. GAWRSH. I hate school sometimes.

GWAHAHAHAHA I shan't try to ruin my wonderful mood this evening talking about my week that lasted like a YEAR~ Or about my HUGE pile of homework waiting for me on my desk~ Or about waking up early for tuition tomorrow~ Or about that dumb insects and plants thing that we RUSHED like nuts to finish when our group should have been the first to finish~ Or about class spites~

No~ I SHALL NOT MENTION THEM AT ALL~

Anyway, happy birthday in advance Ama!! You're truly our Ama to be celebrating your birthday so early in the year. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

(since my grandma came back from Singapore today, I think I should stop referring to Ama as Ama on my blog from today onwards.... til CNY is over.)

On a random thing... a salesman thought I was a 12-yr old today! I dunno whether to be flattered or ashamed. GAH. The many turmoils in life... *tsk tsk*

Thanks for your disc, Mandy!! I love you lots, and you know it. This is my gratitude to you:

MANDY DEAREST
~Me loves you lotz~

That concludes my very long-awaited post.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...