9:19 PM

.... (insert random gay-ish title here)...

THE ONLY THING I WISH TO TELL ALL OF THE WORLD RIGHT NOW IS:


WORSHIP HARD GAY.


BWAHAHAHAHAHA. You all read that line right. Go to youtube and laugh your hearts content~! He is truly the gay (fake gay) that make all other gays like me PROUD. GO HARD GAY~!! And somehow Jill darling started calling me the Hard Gay and calling Khai Ying The Vibrating Gay.

... don't ask me why. You all do NOT want to know.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA anyway, lazy me actually managed to scrape a Band 5 for MUET. But what was really STRANGE was that I was probably... the last person in school to know what my results were.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA.

What surprises me more than my results though, is that I'm still absolutely infatuated with Asch. WOW!

And no, Manda... I'm never really that busy - it's just that these few weeks I'm off obsessing over fanfics (those who don't know what they are are better off not knowing... hahaha).

NARUSASU!! KAORUHIKARU!! TAMAKIKYOYA!! WOLFRAMYUURI!! ALLENLAVIKANDA!!

How would you expect me to be free if I'm immersed in the beautiful world of gays...??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...