10:56 AM

TV-maniac

Mood: TVB-ed

I'm absolutely becoming a TV-maniac on the computer! And I'm really proud of it. In case you don't see me blog too often these days, it's because I'm stalking my godbro (who very freakishly looks like Roger Kwok) to grab some pics for you darlings to see. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

(and of course I'm stalking the other godbrother, wherever he may be, for the ps2. Do you consider that stalking...?)

I'm on a watching spree! Am currently following The Gem of Life, Moonlight Resonance, The Four, The Seventh Day and probably... Forensic Heroes? The Silver Chamber of Sorrows? What surprises me was that I could finish Last One Standing without subtitles. Trix, it was good!! Roger Kwok was such a great villian in the end!! And I'm happy that there's a hint on a second season for that series.

Also following these anime Kuroshitsuji, World Destruction, Vampire Knight Guilty, Tales of the Abyss, Darker than Black... plus the ones that I've been following all this while like Shippuden, Bleach, etc.... Hope to catch up wih One Piece. :O

Plus I'll be watching Korean stuff like My Girl (recommended by Trix :P), 200 Pound beauty, I'm Married to Hell and etc. Hope to watch Japanese dramas like Koizora, in which Pat said would tear your heart out. I'm ready to cry those tears!!! Probably I'll watch Absolute Boyfriend - the drama too. Even though the guy who plays Night Tenjo doesn't look as good as Night in the manga.

That ends my list to watch for November!! I'm gonna do all I can to finish watching them~!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...